Pages

June 3, 2015

The week which I forget everything I wanted to say

Yesterday evening I thought to myself I have a bunch of things to say in my blog this week. But of course when I get down to actually typing things out I have no idea what I was going to type. Typical.




Ups:
- We went to a fun little family event. There is a Horse ranch that hosted a little carnival. We had a lot of fun. Leon just sat in his carrier while Maeve played some games. There was a little petting zoo but she stayed pretty far away from the animals. She pretty much gave them one look and went straight to the park. But thats alright we had fun. Some of Ari's Co-Workers told us about it and so I was able to meet some of other moms/wifes of Aris co-workers. It was just a nice little time.
- Maeve loves to sing "I love to see the temple". She is pretty good at actually singing all the words too. Its so adorable.
- I think I have finally found a hair length I like. Its just a little shorter than I have now. My hair has been long for forever and I finally decided that I like it a little bit shorter. Its just nice not having so much hair on my neck.
-We went to a Sunday dinner with some members in our ward. They have some chickens and they invited Ari to come and butcher his own chickens this summer. It was a fun evening and a yummy dinner. We had chickens from their farm and deviled eggs. It was yummy.
- Maeve is potty trained! Hallelujah! It took a full day of her peeing on EVERYTHING but she figured it out. But now she has a bladder infection because she is the worst at wiping. A little crappy but hey she has figured this potty thing out.

Downs:
- Ari worked a 10 hour overtime job. Ya. It was a little ridiculous. Lots a money but no husband all day *Cries*
- My house is a mess. This whole week I feel like I have cleaned up things but yet nothing has been accomplished. My house is still a mess. Ever have those days? Well my week has been like that.
- So Maeve really enjoys cutting up paper. She has her own little dollar store scissors that she cuts everything up. (Don't worry they don't have a blade and I honestly don't even know how they end up cutting anything) Anyways there is always a bunch of little paper all around the house. Poor Leon has probably ate a whole sheet of paper by now. He just always grabs them and sometimes he is so quick I can't fish them out of his mouth. So gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment