Pages

June 11, 2015

Hump Day & a Birthday

Look at that cheesy little 3 year old. She is doing a fake giggle in this picture. 



What a funny little child. 

Ups:
- Maeve is 3 years old! How fun! She is a busy, chatty, spirited, but obedient little girl. I think she had a fun birthday. She enjoyed opening up all her presents. She got a little play tent from Ari, and some outside toys from me. Some balls, bubbles, that sorta thing. We went to the park that day too and had a fun time. It was a fun little birthday.
- I was feeding Leon this week and there was a quiet moment. So say out loud to no one in particular "So". Maeve turns around from playing with her toy and says, "So what mommy?" It kinda caught me off guard, I cant just be a crazy person and talk to myself anymore. People will actually answer me now. It was a very strange moment. Just not too long ago Maeve would just maybe look and me and babble a bunch of baby talk. I have a coherent child now. How strange.
- My baby Leon can army crawl! Its just so crazy to me that he can do that. Maeve was so old before she learned how to do it. He hasn't quite figured out that he has legs but once he does he will be so fast.
- Leon had his 6 month immunizations. He is 20 pounds. What a chunk. So in that picture where he is almost falling out of my arms that is because he is just so fat.
- I don't know if I mentioned it but I am making a quilt for Leon. I have almost all the triangles cut out. Its a long process but it is just kinda nice and therapeutic.
- This is more of a statement than an up. I really would like to be better at editing my photos before I post them. As in just crop them and maybe add a filter or two. But I am just too lazy to do it. So just pretend in those photos I did a nice job at making them all pretty.

Downs:
-I actually thought Maeves birthday was on the 7th. I even went to church telling people it was that day. When I got home from church I even made Maeve her little birthday cupcakes and everything. It wasn't until Ari corrected me that it is the 8th. How embarrassing. I didn't even know my childs birthday. It was just so weird because I even wrote on the calander that it was the 8th, but I still thought it was the 7th.
- Maeve and Leon both woke up at 5 am on Sunday. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR POOR MOTHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment