Pages

May 27, 2015

Hump Day!

Hello! See I am getting back into this blogging thing.


Its a good day at the park when you have all these rocks in your shoes

Ups:
- On Saturday all of us went to the park. It is so nice outside this week! Pretty much 29 degrees. Its nice because the mosquito's aren't quite out yet so we are just taking it all in while we can. I packed a little picnic lunch for us all and we just had so much fun. I stayed with Leon on the blanket in the shade and Ari went and ran around with Maeve on the park. We are just loving it out here. Its so beautiful here. We were just chatting and we both feel like we have made it to the "next stage" in life. Basically we aren't students anymore. I just felt very grateful about the little life we have started together. I have also noticed that Ari is a lot happier and he said that he has noticed I am happier too. Its all true because I have my husband back now! Its nice being a little family.
- We have been watching Daredevil on Netflix this week. Its been pretty good. I would definitely recommend it.
- I can pretty much have full conversations with Maeve. I was just sitting with her this week before bed and noticed how big she is. Not just in size but in maturity? I don't know if that is the right word but she is just a big girl all the sudden. Talking to me. Telling me things. Laughing with me. Its just so amazing that I have such a nice little girl to visit with.
-Its so funny what people say about Leon. They usually say "Oh what a big healthy boy" or "Look at those cheeks!" Something along that line. I just think it is so funny because Maeve was not this chubby at all. He is such a chubby boy and is growing way too fast. He just flew through the size 6 month clothes and is on to the next size. I know that all brands are a little different in sizing but oh man. I feel like I just bought a bunch of clothes for him. I just love his chubb though. I know he is going to slim up once he starts moving. He already is pushing himself up and planking. He is a busy, chubby, and happy little boy.
- My birthday was this week! I am 24 years old. Crazy. I made a Carrot Cake for myself and then we had fancy waffles for dinner. They were both pretty delicious. My birthday was on Monday so for Family Home Evening Ari bought us some Popcorn chicken from KFC and then we took a drive up to a look out point. It was very beautiful out there.
- Maeve did a number 2 in the potty! I almost cried for joy. No pee pee's though. They have all been all over everything.
- I ate an entire half a cake to myself. It was so much but so delicious. I may regret it later but right now I am just loving life.

Downs:
- I am potty training Maeve. Its the worst. Pee is everywhere and on everything. I hope she will figure this out soon.
-Ok spell check would you please stop trying to tell me Maeve is not an actual word. I mean really, its been forever and now this is just silly. Its Maeve not Mauve.

No comments:

Post a Comment