Pages

May 13, 2015

Well here we are

Here we are in Peace River. The drive was long and the move was stressful but we made it. Everything has been going well. We have been here a few weeks and I feel like things have finally settled down. I have (mostly) everything unpacked and where it is supposed to be, but mostly it is just nice to be a little family again. It was hard having Ari gone for so long training.

Here are some photos from Ari's Graduation. It was a really fun day and it was very official and formal event. Everyone looked so fancy and dressed up. They had an official march and everything. There were bagpipes and Sargents yelling at them. The whole bit.  It was a very fun thing but I am mostly glad that I just have him around now.

Our place is really nice. We have a little place to call home and we have a super nice view. It is so green and nice up here and I am excited for summer to come. Hopefully you can tell in the pictures but we have a forest for a backyard. Its magical :) One thing that is a bit strange though is that the sun goes down around 11pm and comes back up at around 530 or so. Its definately and an adjustment and I can only imagine what the summer is going to be like. Also winter is going to be an adjustment too. The days will be so short.

We do love Leon but he was sleeping when I took the pictures. But here is another picture of him that I took for Mothers Day.
Its a constant process trying to figure out camera settings but I think I am getting better at it.
Well I know this is just a mumble jumble of a post but I would like to get back into blogging again and the only way to do that is to actually sit down and do it. Well I must go now! A baby needs my love and attention. The only question is, Which one am I talking about? Haha, I am hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment