Pages

March 11, 2015

Hump Day!

Here is a post. Not the most informative but its been a busy couple of weeks.

Ups:
- My mom got Married a few weeks ago! The party was fun and it was a nice day visiting with everyone. I think people assume that I am unhappy about the situation but I see how happy my mom is so that makes me happy. I really like Jim (the husband) and I am glad that they are married. The only weird thing about it will be getting used to seeing him around more, and getting to know him better. But that would be no different than gaining an in-law or something. (Which I am pretty lucky by the way because I have pretty awesome in-laws.)
- Ari came home for the long weekend and it was so wonderful. I'll admit, I teared up a bit when he walked through the door. It was strange though how normal everything finally felt when he was there. Just knowing that he was in the house with me made things so much better. Everything was just as it should have been. It was great while it lasted.
- That is a big icicle.
- I am done my quilt! Well the top part of it. We are going to go get it quilted soon but it looks so good! It has been taking up most of my time lately but that is ok. I've been needing something to do while Ari has been gone. Its crazy that it is March though. Time is going by very fast and slow at the same time.
- Leon is a big boy. I was looking at him the other day and I saw him as a baby not just a newborn. I could imagine what his little face will be like as a toddler and it was strange. He was so small and now he is so big. Time is going by so fast.
-Maeve is a little lunatic. But I love her. I was doing some yoga this morning and she just thought I was a jungle gym. Its hard to do downward dog when you have a child crawling under you and trying to climb you like a mountain.

Downs:
-Ari left for Edmonton :(
- I can't wait till I can have a husband again. Can you tell that I miss him? Because I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment