Ups:
- Ari needed a picture of us for work so I took a quick one. Here is what we look like on a regular day.
- GUYS! I am making a quilt. I am very excited about it. The purpley one is for Maeve and the browny one is going to be for Leon. Its going to be a twin sized scrappy quilt. Just random blocks put together. I know you cant really tell how nice it is in the pictures but I really like the colors. The big piece of fabric is going to be the backing. I have a bunch more pink fabric too but that is just all the squares I have cut so far. I raided my grandma's stash and I felt like I was stealing all of it. I started out just taking scraps but by the end my grandma was just throwing all this fabric in. It felt like Christmas all over again. I am spending alot of my time just cutting squares. I need to cut out 352 squares and thats just for Maeves quilt. Its time consuming but kind of therapeutic. I can also justify watching alot of Netflix now because I can cut and watch/listen at the same time.
- Maeve just came up to me and said "hot dogs" and walked away. Thats really random.
- Maeve is getting better at talking. I can understand so much more every day. She really is a chatter box though. Its getting to the point where once 6:00 hits I am ready for her to stop talking. I love Maeve very much. But its exhausting listening and answering all her questions. Thats why its nice having Ari around, because he can do some of the listening and playing. I am pretty sure all my patience just runs out around that time. Everything just starts getting annoying that time of day. Is this supposed to be an up? Well it sorta is, She is talking and its nice. But just this week its been a little bit tiring.
-Leon loves the bath. Its so nice to give him one and not have him cry and squirm. Maeve did not like baths at all. Its a nice change, and is actually and enjoyable experience.
- I am reading the Akatsuki no Yona manga. It is SO GOOD. Also the anime is great too. The OP is fantastic! I squeal with excitement every time I see it. Squeal. Seriously squeal.
- I cannot wait for Ari to come see us this weekend!
Downs:
- Leon has had a cough over the weekend. It wasn't getting better so I took him in to see the doctor. He was a little worried because he was so little and his cough was a barking chest cough. So he told us to go get a RSV test and a chest x-ray at the hospital. So we go to the hospital. First they do a RSV test which was just a swab up his nose, then we went and got an x-ray done. I have never been in a room where they do x-rays. It was interesting. Because he was so little I got to wear a big lead vest and keep him steady on the table. That vest was heavy. Anyways, we go back and check his oxygyen levels and he is as low as 88 and as high as 93. So they give him some oxygen and then we went back later that evening to get some more. It was a bit of a hassle but I think it was good to just get everything checked out. The next morning we come back again just to check what his oxygen levels are at and he is at 100. The doctor just thinks that he has a virus, most likely bronchitis. So that was an adventure. He is doing better I think. He coughs still but it seems like he is happier.
- So. Dragon Age. No improvement there. Its an obsession. I stayed up till midnight last night just so I could finish a quest.




No comments:
Post a Comment