Hump Day is here again.
Ups:
- General Conference was great as usual. It was just a nice uplifting and spiritual weekend. Everything was just what I needed to hear.
- I am on a cooking spree. I have just been enjoying baking cookies lately. Ari and Maeve haven't been complaining. I also have been enjoying eating a rediculous amount of cookies this week. I made 2 batches within a week. (which is alot for me) I nomrally maybe make one batch of cookies every 2 or 3 weeks. So I have been a cooking fiend.
- Its almost time... For ALL THE THANKSGIVING DINNERS! I AM SO READY FOR THIS!
- The Missionaries are coming to dinner tomorrow so I am excited to feed them. I always make Taco Soup and I am really excited to eat it. My life revolves around food.
Downs:
- Things have been busy lately. Like I said in my previous post, its nothing specifically but just I'm feeling like its Crunch time. I guess I do have only 2 more months to go till baby gets here.
- Maeve hasn't been acting like herself lately. She has kinda gone on a "I do what I want" phase and unfortunately that includes not eating the food I normally give her. I thought at first it was cause she was sick, but she doesn't look like she is uncomfortable or in any pain. So she really hasn't ate any food these last few days and now I think she is actually feeling crappy cause she hasn't been eating well. Im not too sure. So I've started to keep like a food journal for her to track what she's been eating. This is possibly the most silly "mommy" thing I have done yet. But oh well, it was going to happen eventually. I am a mom afterall.



No comments:
Post a Comment