Pages

October 15, 2014

Hump Day!

Hump Day Yo!
Ups:
- Ari, Maeve and I went to the mall on Friday. Ari was getting his hair cut and while he was doing that Maeve found the little "rides". So we pretty much sat there the entire time at the mall. Once Ari was done he saw Maeve. Ari is a sucker and he caved in and paid a whole dollar for her to go on this ride. She did enjoy it which is good, but I was not going to be as nice as Ari was.
- So the other day Maeve put this bucket on her head. She just thought it was the funniest thing that has ever happened to her. I'm pretty sure she was giggling for at least 10 minutes. She would move the handle up so that she had a pig nose and would laugh. Then when she opened her mouth the handle would pull her face back and she would laugh some more. The best part about it was that she just put the bucket on her head by herself. Oh to be 2 and think everything is just so hilarious.
- Thanksgiving dinners were all very delicious. It was very nice to just visit and eat a bunch of food. After every day I was exhausted but I enjoyed myself.
- Apparently Ari didn't think he ate enough pie this weekend so I just made a Lemon Meringue pie today. Ya, we only have 2 more slices left. Whoops.
- I bought a box of cereal for $2.50 this week. I am awesome. Also this is very exciting guys... Stop making fun of me.
- Ari is now a "professional driver". AKA he has his class 4 licence. So now he can drive and ambulance, taxi, police car etc. He had to get it for the Sheriffs interview coming up next week. I don't think I have mentioned this yet but Ari has an interview with the Sheriffs. Its nice because it is a provincial wide hiring situation. So if he passes this interview his name and resume will go on a provincial roster and then people can contact him to be apart of their area. So Lethbridge Area, Calgary, Edmonton, Medicine Hat etc. Which is great because he has a much better chance at getting something rather than applying for just one specific area. He also said that his name will be on the roster for at least a year, so if anything in that time comes up he could be hired. It also means he could be hired the next day, or maybe a few months from now. Either way Ari is feeling very excited about this opportunity and so am I.

Downs:
- I am every exhausted from this weekend still. I have been just sitting around being lazy. On monday night after all the partying was done my back really started to hurt. I basically was limping around that evening because my muscles and body was all sore. Ari thought I was dying and I may have cried a little because my body (and myself) was so tired. But the next morning I felt alot better.
- I am sorry this has been 2 weeks in which I just do not feel very motivated to blog. But I will do it! Its just hard to feel motivated when your tummy is a monster, and is making you feel uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment