Pages

October 29, 2014

Hump Day!

Holla for Hump Day!
Ups:
- This week I went to a Holiday Expo at the Enmax center. I really didn't know what to expect but on Facebook it said it was free so I figured why not go. Emma was bored at home so I stopped by and picked her up. It was actually a pretty big event. It was advertised to get some of your holiday shopping done, and that is what I did. The whole bottom floor had vendors around and same with the top walkway. I bought a blanket for baby, some crocheted baby shoes and a Christmas present. Im really glad I went because it was just nice to get out of the house and browse around. I entered a couple of draws and I acutally won one! I won a family photo session at A.E. Cross. WOooooOOOOooooo. On the draw sheet I put down 4 people in our family, so I am going to wait until December to get the session done. That way there will be a baby! Yay! I am mostly just excited that I won a photo session. 
-The above picture is Maeve's "smiling" face. Every time I say "smile!" that is what I get. But its ok cause it's pretty cute
- Maeve and I got our flu immunizations done. I'm actually glad that I got them early because I knew that even within the next few weeks I was would not feel very motivated to do anything. It was interesting though because Maeve got a a nasal spray. I have never seen those before. I came all prepared with Maeve's blankie and some candy to make Maeve feel better but she didn't even need it. It took no time at all. I was glad that she got the spray though because no one likes to get a shot.
- Maeve and I went out to Cardson last week. It was a nice change of scenery. We didn't really do much but it was nice just to visit. The reason we went out was because Ari had his Sheriff's interview in Edmonton. He thinks it went well but we are both a little anxious to hear back from them. It would just be a very nice job opportunity.
- I am 35 Weeks Pregnant. Where has the time gone? Also why isn't time going faster? I am ready to have this baby and finish being pregnant. I feel like I can't imagine my life without being pregnant. Thats how long its been. I know I am being melodramatic but that is how I feel. Just one more month...

Downs:
- Maeve hasn't had any really drastic reactions to the immunization, but she has been a little bit crabby today. And my arm is sore. Boo. 
- I fell today. It was one of those slow- mo falls. I was just walking and somehow I stepped right on top of Maeve's ride on car. My foot though got stuck between the handles and I stumbled for a bit, pushed Maeve over, and landed on my hands and knees. Don't worry though. It wasn't even bad. It was just really embarrassing because after I fell over Ari was all concerned and then Maeve started to re-enact my fall. She kept on saying "woah!" then stepped over her car and giggled after. Apparently It so funny when I fall and embarrass myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment