Pages

November 5, 2014

Hump Day!





Ups:
- Halloween was fun this year. Last year Maeve didn't really get it and honestly I don't think Ari enjoyed taking Maeve out last year. She was only a year-ish old though, and really didn't understand what was going on. This year she was very excited to wear her little Ladybug outfit. I kept on explaining to her that we were going to get candy so she was pretty excited everytime I said candy. The previous night before we carved Pumpkins because I knew Ari would be too tired to carve & go trick-or-treating in the same night. I'm glad we did that because I think it got us all in the Halloween spirit. As you can see from the pictures Ari made a very silly looking pumpkin and I tried to make mine scary. I think we all had fun carving them, even Maeve. She was an excellent assistant cleaning out the insides. She also helped me "pick" what face we should put on our pumpkin. Overall it was a great start for our Halloween.
The next morning we went out to do some errands around town and she wore her outfit while we did those. She had a lot of old ladies complementing her. I didn't really ask Maeve what she wanted to be for Halloween.  I just looked into my mom's costume closet and found it. I thought, "too bad for Maeve I don't want to make anything this year so a Ladybug will have to do". Luckily she really didn't care either way. Plus she looked so cute in it. That night Ari's Parents stopped by and we went up the street and back and got some candy. Everytime the door would open Maeve would start to walk on in, and everytime we would have to stop her from walking through the house. There was a few houses that had some really fun decorations and Maeve enjoyed them. For some reason as well she thought she was a wolf/dog and would howl at the moon. Obviously Ladybugs howl at the moon and I didn't get the memo. Overall it was a really fun evening and the weather was perfect for Trick-or-Treating.
- Maeve's words of wisdom this week include this: "its ok mommy, sometimes you poo poo". I must have told her its ok to poo poo at one point but it was just so funny to hear it repeated back to me.
- I am planning on doing another Youtube Video soon. I know it may not be exciting to some people, but I have been having a little motivation problems with my video's. I really am just not sure what I want for my "future" of Youtube. I was struggling figuring out what I wanted for my videos. I had no really end goal or even future goal for my video's. So after some thought I have come to the decicion that I enjoy having this as a hobby. I'll definatly have to take a month or two off when I have the baby, but until then I am going to enjoy just making a few videos.
- I have been starting to do a little bit of nesting. I say a little bit because it kinda hit me this weekend that I only have a month left. So I should probably organize Maeve's room, and put baby stuff up. I still haven't done much because I have been tired, but I am actually starting to think about a baby. Its just crazy that in a month(ish) I'll have a baby in my home.
- I found our old HandyCam video recorder. So I let Maeve take a few video's and the above video is what I got.

Downs:
- At my Doctor checkup they checked my weight and I am 150 pounds. I still have about a month more to go. 15 more pounds and I am as heavy as Ari. I am not sure how I feel about this.
- Oh my poor pregnant body. All the lovely 3rd Trimester symptoms are here in full force. Heartburn, achey body, sore feet, out of breath all the time, peeing 100000000000x a day. I would sigh at all these symptoms but I have hard time doing even that. Feel my pain and pity me.
- Ari and I are both feeling anxious about this Sherriffs job. However it still will be a few more weeks until they are done doing interviews and make their decicion. So we are both playing the stinky waiting game.
- My belly button is about to pop out. It is now flat against my body. I know thats a little weird, but its just so strange to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment