Ups:
- Ari needed to stay up one morning and talk to his work so to waste time we went to the Thrift Store. Ari wanted to try on that funny turkey hat and we put funny animal ears on Maeve. I forgot to take a picture of that one. It was just fun to hang out as a family so early in the morning. We never get to do that because of Ari's work. It was very fun.
- I was at my Mom's house looking for costume idea's. I know Halloween is a long way off but I just was curious to know what would fit Maeve. I found this funny little Lady bug outfit. I know it looks like Maeve is not enjoying herself in the picture but she loved it. I should explain her face though. I was trying to get her to look at me so that I could take a picture but I think she thought I was getting mad at her. I just wanted her to look at me cause she was so cute.
- I am officially 2 months away from my Due date. That is Crazy. So the above picture is my 2 months to go picture.
- Sooo....I almost drowned maeve in the bathtub. This is not an up. But I will explain the situation here. Like any normal night I am getting Maeve all ready for the bath. I run the water, put in some bubble bath and I went to go put her clothes away or something. I put her clothes away and then I think that I should go check something quick. Well I completely got sidetracked and forgot that the water was running. A few minutes later I am in the kitchen and then I think to myself "Whats that noise?". Oh no! My child is taking a bath and I completely forgot about her! I run to the bathroom and the water is up to her chest and the bubbles are up to her chin. Maeve is just as happy as she could ever be. She looks at me all smiley then say's "toes!" and sticks her little foot out of the bubbles. I hang my head in shame for a few seconds then I pull the plug and drain some water to a normal height. However Maeve thought this was the best thing that ever happened in her life and she did not want me to get rid of the bubbles. So after some fighting I get it back to normal and things go fine after that. Normally this would be a down almost drowning my child, but is was an up for Maeve because she was just having the time of her life. I'm still pretty embarrassed that I forgot about the water running but I blame it on my pregnancy brain. Its a real thing!
Downs:
- Oh the joys of being pregnant. Ari made me laugh the other night and I sounded like and old man. I got into this laughing fit where I couldn't catch any breath because I have no more lung space. I ended up just wheezing and dying on the couch. I'm sure it sounded funny. But I could barely breath man.
- This is a joyful TMI post here. Another pregnancy joy is having a bladder the size of a peanut. On a different night I was laughing with Ari about something. But I was laughing so hard that I peed myself. (I told you this was going to be TMI) Thankfully I have a puny bladder so it wasn't that much but it was still very embarrassing. I did this awkward shuffle out of the room and told Ari about it later. So yeah. That happened. Embarrassing.




.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment