Pages

September 24, 2014

Hump Day!

Hump Day! Today is going to be a short post because I don't feel particularly motivated to write much today. I just don't want to force anything you know? Plus I've been having kinda a poopy day, so thats whats up.


Ups:
- We went to the park and I managed to take some pictures. I just love how happy Maeve looks. She was laughing like crazy while I was taking the pictures.
- Here is a song Ari introduced me to. Its very Ari-ish music but I really like it. Its called Angel by Theory of a Deadman

- I have been watching probably a little too much League of Legends. The worlds is going on and I am really excited for the finals to happen. However that is going to be another month at least before that gets all started. But I have been enjoying watching the games online.
- I am very excited to General Conference coming up. I think it will be really nice to just relax and recharge the spiritual battery.
- Ari took me on a date to Firestone for dinner. It is always so nice to get out with just Ari and talk to an adult for a few hours. I love Maeve, but adult conversation is nice.

Downs:
- I don't have any fall decorations in my house. I think it is time that I make/buy some. I just feel like I should be better at being more festive. Pretty much the only time that I put any decorations up is at Christmas time. So I am going to try and be better and decorate my home a bit more.
- I feel like things have all the sudden gotten a little stressful in life. These next few weeks are going to be quite busy and I am a little nervous about getting everything done. So today I kinda just decided that I am going to just avoid thinking about it. Surprisingly, that didn't work. Now I am just more stressed and not wanting these next few weeks to get started. Its nothing specifically that is going to be hard it's just the fact that I have things to do and I have to accomplish them on a time frame. So, wish me luck for these next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment