Pages

September 10, 2014

Hump Day!

Humpty Dumpty day! A very cold and miserable hump day. 
Look at Mah eyes! They are so sparkly and pretty. 
Ups:
- I briefly have been talking about how I was dreading having a baby and now I am excited. I was folding laundry the other day and I thought you know what would be awesome right now? A baby laying right beside me. Right between my clean folded t-shrits and pants. It would be so nice.
- I did so much cleaning while the weather was all crappy. I actually dusted and vacuumed in our bedroom. It's hard finding a time where I can clean our room because someone is always sleeping in it. I sleep in it during the night and Ari is there during the day. When he wakes up it's time for dinner and then after that I am too tired to do anything. So I actually had an hour to do a deep clean of our room. I even reorganized my dresser and everything. It looks pretty nice.
- I bought some new nail polish. I got a orange called Tart Deco, a purple called Play Date, and a red called Berry Hard. All from Essie. I've been eyeing the red and the orange for a while now, but I took a chance on the purple. I got it because I have no colors like it. I have one purple but it is a very dark and sparkly one. So I figured I could try out a more springy/summery purple. So far I like them all quite a bit.
- I am excited for Thanksgiving. I know its like more than a month away, but this pregnant lady wants some turkey and stuffing! Feed me.
- I bought an eye shadow too. It's a Maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. Did I need it? No. But I bought it ok. Stop looking at me with those judging eyes. But in all seriousness it was just one of those spontaneous purchases that I don't regret. It's sometimes just fun to treat yourself to something that you don't necessarily need. The above picture is me having on for the first day. I have experimented a bit more since then and I have really been liking it.
- I think Ari and I have finally agreed on a nice girl and boy name. We we're having a little bit of trouble finding a girl name that we both liked. Ari has a funny thing about girl names. The name can't be to "girly" (his words exactly). Sorry to tell you honey but if this baby is a girl I would like her to have a girly name. So I think we have settled on a nice girl name. We already had a boy name picked out from the first time around so we are probably just going to use that one. But I still have 3 more months to go still so there is lots of time if we change our mind. Im not sharing the names though. I just feel like I don't want to name my baby until I actually see and hold the baby first. Cause what if I tell everyone the baby's name will be Bob and then I decide last minute that I don't think thats the right name? I just want to be sure and think and ponder about these names all the way until I actually have the baby.  Because if you think about it. This really is one of the first gifts you are giving your baby. Its just not something to take lightly. So I'm just going to ponder about these names for a while. Point is though, that we have finally decided on one that we both equally love.
- Oh man. Bath and Body Works have all there fall candles out. They all smell so lovely. Maeve and I have been going quite a bit to the mall just to smell all the candles 1000 times. I think my favorite is Spiced Pumpkin Cider and Autumn.  I also like the candle called Leaves. I'm pretty sure thats the one. But I am not 100% sure so I guess I better go back this week and smell them all again. I just don't really have money to spend on candles right this moment . But I will get you candles! One day. Plus I love fall and winter smells.

Downs:
- So Ari almost had a tender moment this week. We were spooning in bed and Ari says to me "I can't wait to have this baby." I turn around thinking that this is going to be a tender moment and then he continues to say "That way your belly won't be in between us." Oh. Just kidding. So much for a nice kind and sweet moment.
- When I was doing come cleaning today I realized that I have alot of junk. But its alot of stuff that I am not sure if I should throw out yet. Or stuff that I may need in the future. I have a box of books/church manuals/textbooks things like that. But I don't know what I should keep or throw away. Its one of those boxes that I will probably end up keeping for another 5 years. Then when I come back to it again I'll just throw the whole thing out. I did that just today with some old lotions and body sprays. Most of them were half used from high school. It was time.
- Someone get over here and cut my hair. I've gotten to the point where I know I need to get it cut so no matter what I do to it, I just can't stand it. It's been going up in a ponytail or messy bun pretty much every day these last few weeks. But really. Last time I got it it cut was in March. I really just need to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment