Pages

September 3, 2014

Hump Day!

Hump Day is Here! Woooo!
This wasn't even half of them. We filled the whole bucket. They just looked so pretty I had to take a picture of them. 
Ups:
- I am feeling better pregnancy wise. I am in the excited stage. Yes I am feeling bigger each day, but I am excited to just enjoy my time with Maeve and Ari.
- Ari had a birthday this weekend. It was a pretty lame birthday actually. I did make him 2 pies and we ate them all. But there wasn't any happy birthday HoRah. So I guess I am pretty lame. Ari assured me many times that it was fine. But I still feel a little bad about it. I bought him a computer chair for his birthday and he really likes it. He was using a dinner table chair for 4 years now. So i figured it was time to have an upgrade. Other than his chair we didn't do much else that day. It was a little crappy because his birthday was on a sunday. So I told him we can go out to see a movie sometime this month as a Happy Birthday party part 2 to make up for the lame-o day.
- I finished a new anime series called Psycho Pass. I have really enjoyed it. I will do a review on it next week. I really, really, enjoyed it.
- I went out to Cardston this weekend and made some Chokecherry syrup with Ari's Momma. I thought it would take us longer to make but because we made just a single batch the one day, it only took a few hours. But let me tell you it still was alot of work. The hard part was just picking all the berries and straining them. I don't have the syrup yet because the Jars had to seal overnight, but I am excited to get them and have pancakes. Yummy.
- I also made some Strawberry and Rhubarb jam on my own. It turned out delicious. I am actually going to go to a bakery and get some really fresh bread give Ari some of my Jam on toast. That way I can give it to him and be all proud and puffed up about it. I am just really happy about it, and proud that I basically did it on my own.
- I read a book called Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins. I enjoyed it. I think I might try to find the 2nd and 3rd book in the series. I cant say that I really loved ALL the characters. But I think this is the first book in a while where I actually really liked the Heroine more than the love interest. I really like Angely/Demony books so this was a really nice one.

Downs:
- Ari has been working alot. Its been good that he is working, But sad because I only see him for a few hours of the day. :(  So sad.
- I had a dream I owned a fish. I was so convinced that Ari and I owned this fish in our first year of Marriage that I asked him what the fishes name was. He looked at me like I was crazy and said that we have never had a fish. I am still pretty sure that we had one at one point. But maybe not. Maybe I just had a big pregnancy brain moment. I swear I had one though. Does anyone remember if I had one or not? If not, then I really am going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment