Maeve and I are Twins in this picture
Why so Serious?
This is how Maeve watches her cartoons... She looks so very.... comfortable?
Ups:- Well Oakley has officially left for his mission to New York. Its kinda weird thinking about it, but its all good. He will do great.
- I have a thing for Triscuits. Specifically Sweet Chili flavored Triscuits. I haven't bought them for so long because whenever I do I end up eating them all in one sitting. So guess what I bought? Triscuits. Guess what I did? Ate them all in one sitting. This is only classified as an up because they were SO DELICIOUS. I am almost not even ashamed about it... Almost.
- Elder Scrolls Online had a new big update! Yay. Its an up for me!
- I may have mentioned this before but this pregnancy all I have been wanting is Beef. A big chunk of beef. No chicken. Yuck. Chicken has just been so unappetizing to me. So we have been eating everything but chicken. Which has made Ari a little sad because he very much likes chicken. So I had to make a roast for dinner for him. Its the only beefy dinner that he likes (other than steak.....mmmmmmm steak.....) And it actually turned out really good! The first time I made it, it didn't turn out well. This time I cooked it for less time and I used a shallower and smaller pan and I think that helped as well. Ari has been raving about my yummy roast beef dinner. I am quite proud of myself.
- I am really looking forward to going to Whitefish on a Holiday. I have been slowly conditioning Maeve to get used to being in/around water. She's a big weeny so I don't want to get to the lake/pool and her be all spazzy about it. I wanna enjoy my holiday too you know! She's been enjoying the Spray park alot, but now we are going to try getting back into the pool a few times before we leave. She also really doesn't like her little floaty life jacket so we have to get used to that too.
- I got Maeve out of bed this morning only to find her completely naked. She had also peed in her bed and was saying Diaper? Diaper? Oh the joys of having a 2 year old.
Downs:
- I don't know how much more I can take. The heat is almost too much to bear. Once I go to Whitefish on a holiday and come back the weather is allowed to get cold. Ya hear that weather?! Pencil that into your schedule mmmkay? Not till after I go on my vacation. Thanks.
- I have been telling myself that I am going to go to the Farmers Market sometime this summer. I really want to check it out and I have forgotten almost every week. I have it written in my calendar and everything. I just cannot seem to make it to the Farmers Market. Maybe this week.



No comments:
Post a Comment