A Pre- Spray Park Selfie
Proof that Maeve did get into the water
Ups:- Maeve and I went to the spray park two days in a row. What?! Thats because it is so hot and we may as well try and have some fun while the weather is nice (aka super hot). The first day Maeve and I went with some other moms in our ward. The next day I made Ari come with us because Maeve had so much fun the first day. The first 10 minutes at the spray park Maeve was definitely not sure about his whole water thing. But by the end she was splashing around and having fun. I'm mostly glad that Ari got to play with Maeve. Everyone needs a Daddy to play with them.
- Oakley had his mission farewell this week. We went out to Cardston and they had a little party/lunch at the Reunion Center. It was a nice little day and again the weather was great. Oakley gave a nice talk and it was kinda nice not having to play piano this week. I usually enjoy it, but it was nice to just go to church.
- Ari got a haircut. He doesn't look all shaggy now. Its always an up.
- Ari and I went on a date this week too. We went out to eat at Mr. Mikes. It was really good. This whole pregnancy I have not been enjoying chicken very much. I really have been wanting red meat. So I ordered some ribs and they were pretty delicious. Ari had a steak and we were just two meat eating carnivorous enjoying our meal. After we went and watched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. I had mixed feelings about it. The effects and story was pretty good, but I had problems with the fact that Apes were riding horses. I mean. Apes are pretty darn heavy. Those horses would crumble under the weight. Just saying. The evening though was very enjoyable. Its so nice to have an actual adult conversation without a toddler around.
- I am very pregnant and large. Which is a lie because I have 4+ more months to go. I keep on thinking to myself. How am I going to fit more baby in this body. Theres already no room in there. I guess outward the baby belly will go.
Downs:
- The heat... oh the heat. Even in our basement it is still WAY. TOO. HOT. I am dying. Pregnancy+Hot weather=Grumpy Me
- Have you ever cooked a meal when you live in an oven? Yes? Well you know how I have been feeling all week. Cooking dinner is just so hot and crappy. I have to admit that we have been eating very bad this week. I actively decided that this week it is a fend for yourself kinda week. If you wont make something yourself, then thats just too bad. Mommy is big and sweaty and hot and not wanting to cook anything. So there.





No comments:
Post a Comment