Pages

July 23, 2014

Hump Day!

Hump Day is here! Here are some ups and downs of the week.
This is my Official Halfway picture!
Ups:
- We have finally got to the park and were not eaten alive by mosquitos! It is so nice to be outdoors and enjoy the sunshine. The day that we went it was the perfect temperature. I am bragging here but we have a pretty awesome park by our house. Its not huge, but it has everything that Maeve wants. Swings and a slide. Mostly the swing. We just had a very enjoyable day.
- Maeve is into running. We'll be walking somewhere and then she will say "wun wun wun Wun WUN!" I don't know if you know how a toddler runs but its pretty hilarious. Its more like a 90 year old lady run. Maybe its just cause toddler proportions are so off but it just looks so funny. Also they really don't "run" very fast. Its more like a speedy walk for me. I've been laughing at her "wunning" all week.
- This is a video for one of my games that I like to play. Its not a trailer but more like a cinematic movie. I must say its pretty awesome.

- I was looking at my blog and I think I need to do a little bit of adjusting. There are a few things bothering me but I'll just have to find the time (and energy) to do it. I don't necessarily like the effort I have to put into things. But I do love the outcome of having a nice and pretty blog.
- My baby kicks me all the time now. There are no little baby "flutters". Its nice and cute now, but I'm sure that will fade away soon.
- Guys. Something is happening. I have finally started to find my Youtube Niche. Meaning that I am consistently (and slowly) gaining new subscribers. Its really awesome to see. There have already been some people telling me that they enjoy my videos. Its really nice to see the rewards for my efforts.

Downs:
- Shame on me! I usually write up this blog post on Tuesday night so that I only have to add a few things in the morning. But guess what I didn't do last night. Write up this blog post. Now I have to get it all down today.
- Maeve usually watches alot of Magic School bus. But lately she has been watching a bunch of Barbie cartoons. I must say. I prefer the Magic School bus. Much. Much. More.
- My baby is feeling very heavy this week. I can really start to feel my muscles and skin stretching and tightening. Its the beginnings of a very uncomfortable second trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment