Pages

July 16, 2014

Hump Day!

Hump Day is here!
After ultrasound selfies in your PJ bottoms are a thing are a thing right? #ultrasoundselfie?

Ups:
- Apparently I am halfway through my pregnancy. 20 Weeks. Crazy stuff.
-I had my Ultra Sound today. I had to drink way too much water and be EXTREMELY uncomfortable but I got it done. Good news. There's a real baby in there! It was really nice seeing the baby and just making sure that it was all good and what not. However when I left I totally forgot to ask from some ultrasound pictures. So I don't have any to show. Its a little sad.
- We went to the temple this week! It is always nice to go.
-  I had a funny experience this week. I had to go to a song practice this this week so I left Maeve with Ari. It was an evening practice so Ari had to put Maeve to bed and everything like that. Before I left I asked Ari to change the laundry into the dryer when it was done. I come back from my practice and Ari had forgot about it. (am I really suprised though?... no not really) Anyways so I gasp out loud and was about to scold him when I hear Maeve from her room Gasp out loud in response. It was so funny because I thought she was sleeping but here she was just awake in her room copying mommy's gasping. What a silly girl.
- I made some Chocolate Zucchini muffins this week. Here is the recipe if you wanted to make some. They are pretty chocolatey and delicious. They definitely satisfied my pregnant chocolate cravings for a while.
- I finally feel like the mosquito are fading away. For a few weeks there Maeve and I didn't really leave the house because we ended up being eaten alive all the time. But finally they are getting to be less and less. Now we can actually maybe go to the park this week.
- I bought myself a new video editing software for my computer. It is Adobe Premeire Elements 12 and I really like it. The only problem is that it has a bit of a learning curve to it. So took me twice as long to edit my video than normal. However it's going to be alot easier and efficient once I get the hang of it.

Downs:
- I bought some of those Old Dutch Twists at the grocery store this week. They looked delicious in the store but when I got home and ate some I remembered why I don't really buy them. They have the consistency of Styrofoam. But yet I ended up eating almost the entire bag to myself. I am gross.
-I have had this really bad habit this week of going back to bed after I get Maeve some Breakfast. I basically have been getting her food, and as soon as she is done I go back to sleep on the couch. One day I slept till 12. Its a good thing that Maeve isn't a mischievous girl or else I am afraid she could have gotten into some serious trouble. After that day I have been trying to be better at only taking an afternoon nap with Maeve instead of a morning one.
- The day has come. My phone is super slow. Not that it was very fast to begin with, but I realized I only have a few megabytes of space left on my phone. It is actually starting to shut down apps as I am using them. So I will have to clear my phone out sometime this month. Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment