I am lame in the fact that I don't have any pictures for this week. But Hump Day is here!
Ups:
-Fathers Day was this Sunday. It was a bit of a lame day to be honest. Ari was feeling sick so he slept till 6pm. I had big plans to make some Lasagna but I wanted to make it when we could all enjoy it together. I eventually made it and we are still eating leftovers today.
- We did still had some type of Fathers Day party. My Dad came over and we played some board games, then after I went out to my Grandma and Grandpas to have a little BBQ. The food was yummy and it was really fun visiting.
- I put up a Fandom video this week! I still really enjoy doing them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S8HSVki4OU&list=UUUtWrbYeM3fBT3CI7nZ3egg
- Maeve has been extra cuddly this weekend. I think I am doing that to her though. I just had the realization that Maeve won't be my "baby" anymore. I will actually be having a real baby and she won't be my "baby". So I have been making her cuddle me extra, and surprisingly she has cuddling me back. Its been very lovely.
Downs:
- Maeve and I both got pretty sick this weekend too. We were only sick for about 24 hours but it was the whole crappy package. We had hot and cold sweats, fever, headaches, and it was really gross. I actually let Maeve sleep in bed with me just so that I could monitor her temperature through the night. We survived it but I am very VERY thankful for Tylenol. It made our 24 hours of sickness less terrible.
- I am so glad Maeve doesn't sleep with me normally. The twitching and kicking and squirming was amazing. Her feet ended up by my face many times through the night. It was definitely not a comfortable sleep.
- Honestly this week was lame. The sickness kind of ruined our week. But we have big plans for this next weekend. PATERSON PARTY!



No comments:
Post a Comment