Pages

June 11, 2014

Hump Day!

Hump Day! I missed a Hump Day post last week, so now I have double duty for you.
Ups:
- Hey guys I'm Pregnant! I will try to do some weekly updates or something. But for todays post I am going to pass.
- Maeve had her Birthday this week. She is now 2 years old. Crazy I know. For her Birthday/ every birthday in June, we went to the zoo. It was such a nice day and I think Maeve had fun. I think she was more excited about the fact that we were outside, rather then excited about the animals. I had fun though and it was fun to see the tigers, hippos, monkeys, and penguins. Those were my favorite things. The butterfly room was fun too but it was so hot in there I was dying. (So dramatic) But it was very hot.
- Maeve's favorite birthday toy that she got is her little ride on car. She just loves to ride around everywhere. Its so cute.
- I made Ari take Maeve out for a walk. I just wanted to make some cookies in peace. Is that too much to ask? I felt a little bad about it because when I had planned to take her out it decided to rain. So when Ari woke up later they went on a walk. It was so quiet and nice.
- I was a super saver grocery shopping this week. Boo Yeah!
- When we were at the grocery store we passed by some green grapes. As we passed Maeve called out "grapes?" so naturally I just had to grab some. I put them right beside her because her little face lit up when I grabbed them. So I continue shopping and at some point I look over to her and there is something in her cheeks. She was grabbing grapes from the bag and eating them. I just laughed and laughed.
- Its June already! Half the year is done. What?! That just blows my mind. It was Christmas just yesterday. But that means I am 5-6 months closer to having another little baby. :)
- Yesterday I braved the outdoors and took Maeve to the park. Lately she has been very afraid of bugs. So whenever we are outside it ends up in tears because a bug is flying/walking around her. (Its a little silly) But this time she didn't freak out too much. I think she was just happy that I finally agreed to take her to the park. I even took picutres make up for the fact that I didn't take and pictures of us at the Zoo.

Downs:
- So you'd think because I missed a week I would have a bunch to say. But it was actually really hard trying to think of everything I've done in the past week. So my lesson was learned. Don't miss a Hump day post.
-I decided not to do a Fandom video this weekend. It was just too busy and I just wasn't feeling it. I knew that I probably could have made something up. But I didn't want to force it you know? I have Big plans for next one though.
- We had to fix one of our tires. I think one of them got a nail in it or something. It wasn't and expensive fix, but it was just annoying waiting for it to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment