HUMP DAY! ITS A DAY THAT REQUIRES ALL CAPS!
Ups:
- Kathryn Graduated. She is so old. We only went to the Grand March but it was fun seeing all the pretty dresses.
- I bought Maeve some chalk and she has loved it. She's been asking to go outside every day and draw. I am glad because its been so warm (up until today). She has also been asking for a lot of bubbles.
- We rented the Movie Pompeii from RedBox. It was alright. But I liked the Bromance more then the actual romance. If you end up seeing it you'll know what I am talking about. It was just an alright show.
- I planted my flowers! They look lovely. However. One of the plants that we bought were shade plants. I bought them because Ari picked them out and I thought I could make them work. Our side of the house just gets a lot of sun. I am just worried that they are going to die in a week or so. They may have to be inside plants. But other then that all my other flowers are looking great.
- I had my birthday! It was on a Sunday so it wasn't as partyish as it normally would be. I still got an ice cream cake and had some family visit. My computer was my Birthday gift from Ari. And it is a lovely gift. We did end up going out to eat on Monday, and seeing the new x-men movie. That one was acutally a good movie.
- I finally have Elder Scrolls Online. My life has been consumed by playing non stop. I will have to make my fandom video about it. I have been just really enjoying it.
-This song has been my Jam this week. Thats right. I said Jam. Word.
Downs:
- I didn't do my visiting teaching this month. I am a terrible person.
-My house is a mess. Someone come and clean it for me. This is really gross, but Maeve's diaper bucket has been full for a few days. Instead of me emptying it I have just been chucking them beside the bucket. So that means there are about 10 dirty diapers on the floor. I AM SO GROSS! STOP LOOKING AT ME WITH THOSE JUDGING EYES! I'll go do it..... tomorrow......



No comments:
Post a Comment