As you can see I am a great entertainer
Ups:
- I have the computer now! It is the most beautimus thing I have ever beheld. See above picture of beauty. Its really pretty snazzy. I had fun setting it up because you can customize all the colors on pretty much everything. So when you are in game and something is loading your keyboard will flash whatever color you put it too. Or if there is an error things will go all red. But the best part about it is, is that it has everything that I wanted it to be. Its nice and fast and the graphics are pretty and the sound is pretty. Everything is pretty.
- It was the long weekend. I just hung out alot with family. We played Zombicide this weekend. That is always a bunch of fun.
- Ari and I have been watching alot of League of Legends. It was/ is the European Championships this week so its been alot of fun. It makes me want to play more. Now that I have my computer though I really can, and on high graphics too. 0_0 We have also realized the wonders of Twitch TV. Its basically YouTube but for Games. Its where people stream there live games and you can watch. We are slugs.
- I did a new Fandom video! Crisis averted from last week.
- I am hoping to plant flowers today or tomorrow. I only have 2 pots but they will still look nice. I really enjoyed having them last year and I didn't even kill them all! I am again hopeful that I wont kill them all.
- Maeve is such a copy cat. Everything I say pretty much she copies. At the store I'll tell her something like "Maeve, Stay by mommy." or "Maeve, Don't touch that please." Then she will respond by saying "Maeve, Maeve, Maeve" in kind of a naggy tone (Cause apparently thats how I sound when I say these things). Its kinda funny.
Downs:
- I feel like this update this week is pretty boring. I just didn't really pay attention to anything that happened this week. It was mostly just hanging out with family.
- They are finally building behind our house. There has been an empty lot behind our house for the whole year we were here. Now they have finally started building. Booooo! I guess that just means we will have to spend alot of time at the park instead of hanging out in the backyard.



No comments:
Post a Comment