Pages

May 14, 2014

Hump Day

Hump Day is here!

Ups:
-So you know how I said I bought some new foundation? Well I decided that I don't really like wearing any foundation. I prefer to go without any at all. But if I do feel like putting some on then my Rimmel Wake me up Foundation is what I will choose. I dunno. It's just a big change and it takes a lot longer to put on. Plus I just look different. So, its nice but not everyday kinda nice.
- I have finally started my spring cleaning. I am doing one room at a time. Yesterday and today I did the kitchen and living room. It already looks and feels so much better. There is something so very nice about a clean house. I even bought some weed killer and have everything ready to plant flowers next week. Oh boy!
- We bought a Laptop! It is on its way to Best Buy and then we will pick it up. Its an Alienware 17 computer. Its super duper jazzy. I will have to show off pictures later when it arrives.
- Mothers day was fun. In church we got flowers. I am excited to plant them later. I went to my Mommy's to eat a yummy roast beef dinner.
- I bought Maeve some bubbles. She is a very cautious girl. When I blow the bubbles she stands behind me and says "oooooooohhh" "bubbles!" "Up!". She wont go to pop them, but she will just enjoy them from afar. Near the end she was walking around a little and being less cautious about them.
- I cleaned up my external hard drive. Just putting things in correct folders and getting it all organized. Now its all pretty and organized. Just like my house is starting to look.

Downs:
- The Laptop costs way too much. But we still bought it. Ari has a problem when it comes to my birthday presents. He feels like a large purchase will show his love for me. Its nice, but not necessary. So we are poor.
- We had four light bulbs burn out this weekend. It was very strange. All from the same light fixture. At first I had no idea why, but then I realized that they all had different wattages. Ooops.
- I am stressing out about my next fandom video this month. I really haven't been watching anything because I have been so busy spring cleaning. I just don't know what I am going to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment