Pages

May 7, 2014

Hump Day!

Hump Day! Hump Day!

Ups:
- Maeve made a bit of a mess pouring rice into the rice cooker. So I made her sweep it up a bit. She didn't clean anything at all but it's the principle that counts right?
- I have been looking online about how much it would cost to get all my hump day posts put into a book. This blog has really just turned into my journal and I think it would be very nice to have an actual hard copy of my "journal". So if you have any suggestions about places that do that or places you have printed off blog stuff let me know. I will probably ask on Facebook too once I have done a little more research.
- I made a meatloaf this week and it was kinda huge. I don't have a loaf pan (I thought I did) but I still made it just formed into a lump. Not very appetizing I know, but Maeve and Ari love meatloaf so I have to make it every once and a while. It all ended up ok because it tasted delicious.
- I put up a more vlog type video this week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXZvHv1fmHU Dats the link if you are interested.
- There was a very warm day this week in which Ari, Maeve and I went to the park and had a picnic. It was lovely. I was lazy and we ended up eating subway on a little blanket at the park. Except for by the time we got there the sun had hidden behind some big clouds. I was so excited to sit out in the sunshine and play but we still had fun.

Downs:
- Seriously didn't I just do one of these posts like yesterday? I am feeling a little unmotivated to blog but I still will do it. Some days blogging is a chore but as soon as I have it all posted I am very glad that I did it.
- Our household has the sniffles. All in varying degrees. I am a little sniffly, Ari is all stuffed up, and Maeve is all runny. Everyone pity us.
- Today I feel poopy. Thats probably why I am having a hard time blogging today. I just wanna sit and do nothing you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment