Mullet Master Maeve
Lipstick belongs in bird cages
The Poem
Ups:- I don't know if I have ever mentioned this but in our room I have a poem framed. Its a poem that Ari wrote in grade 7 I believe? (I'll have to double check on that later) and it is the funniest thing I have ever read. If you know Ari at all you know that this is just not him. It was a silly little poem and when I first read it I laughed and laughed. So clearly I needed to frame it so that I can laugh at it forever.
Oh the things we are forced to do in school.
- I bought some nice things from Micheals this week. I originally was looking for some fake grass or bamboo to put in a clear vase I have. Its in my bathroom and it has been empty for too long. But I ended up buying a completely different vase and flowers to put in it. It looks WAY better and it makes my bathroom look pretty. I am not quite sure what to do with the original square vase now. I will probably end up bringing it to the thrift store. If anyone has idea's of what I should put in it please tell me.
- Maeve has a baby sound app on my phone. You click on the picture and it makes that pictures sound. There is a picture of a person sleeping and when you click it you hear snoring. Maeve clicked on it, heard the noise and said "Daddy!". I laughed forever about that. I told Ari and he laughed too. Apparently Maeve thinks all daddy does is sleep.
- When Maeve says "Clean up" it sounds like "Giddy up". Also Maeve only knows 3 numbers, nine, two, and eight. So when she counts it goes like, 2, 8, 9, over and over again. It's progress I guess.
- I love my little bird cage! I also bought it from Michael's. Right now it is in my room just looking nice and pretty.
- I bought some new foundation this weekend too. I will have to have a weeks worth of testing to see if I like it or not. Its Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. I shall discuss it at another time!
Downs:
- Oh so its that kind of week huh weather? Snow one day, beautiful sunshine the next, then some rain, and to top it off we'll add in some wind. Just a typical southern Alberta weekend.
- Maeve is getting her second set of molars. She is pretty crabby all the time because of it, but I feel like these molars are progressing way better then the first. Then again I only noticed them a few days ago so they will probably only get worse.



No comments:
Post a Comment