Hump Day! Means Blogging day!
Ups:
- I made this awesome cake this week. Its pretty awesome I know. I have skillz. I have to explain that I didn't have any milk but I wanted icing for this cake. So I just made it without any milk and it turned out way too thick. But it tasted very delicious.
- I went to a baby shower this weekend. The baby and the mom weren't didn't make it but we still visited and had some fun. (They didn't make it because she was overdue and she thought she would be out of the hospital in time but wasn't). Anyways it was alot of fun shopping for little baby clothes. There are so many cute clothes out there.
- We got our tax return. Yay money! I am hoping to buy some summer sandals with my money and Ari is going to try and buy a new deck for the car. Try is the key word...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! (I think I am funnier then I am)
- So I have a confession to make. I am a very terrible cook when it comes to lunch. Basically if I don't have Kraft Dinner or Ichiban I don't really know what to do. There are days that I just skip lunch all together because I have "nothing" to eat. On those days I'll give Maeve some cheese, and crackers...maybe some bread if I have some. (Its terrible I know) I just don't know what people eat for lunch. I have been looking on Pinterest quite a bit working on a Lunch and Snacks board. My hope is that I will at least be able to refer to it before lunch comes around so I can have some ideas. It has been helpful because I stocked up on some lunchy food at the grocery store. I am very hopeful for some more nutritious lunches in the future.
- Easter Dinner was yummy. It was nice visiting with family. I also accompanied a little musical number for church this weekend. It went very well and I am glad that I was able to accompany rather then sing. I like singing, but its just nice to practice playing the piano in front of people as well.
- I know this is forever away but I am excited for The Paterson Party. WooOOOooooOOOO! I am working on a game everyone can play. Its going to be fun.
Downs:
- Looking at all those snacks/lunch ideas on Pinterest has made me so hungry. I want to try them all because they look so delicious.
- I am worried that Maeve has cavities. They look like white spots and there are two behind her bottom teeth. I haven't noticed them before so I am hoping that it is just some food stuck her teeth. But I will have to bust out a flashlight tomorrow and take a closer look.



No comments:
Post a Comment