Hail the day of the Hump! Heres the ups and downs.
Oh yeah fancy zoom lens
Ups:
- I went to a craft night! It was just organized by a few ladies in my ward. I am really glad I went. We made some pretty banners. I was able to use some old magazines I got from the University. I've been waiting to put them to good use so Im glad I remembered that I had them. I have a bunch more that I want to frame and do something nice. The banners though were supposed to be springy, but I wanted something that I could have up for a while. So thats why I put "Home" on there. I am really happy about it. It was also nice to have a Maeve free, girls only evening. I don't get enough of those.
- Where has the time gone. This week I have been very nostalgic about everything. It just feels like Maeve is so big now. I will have a 2 year old in a couple of months. Its just so crazy to me. Just how life has gone for me and where its headed. Its all just good ya know?
- The above picture is when I made Ari go get the mail with Maeve. According to Ari it was very mean of me. Ari is a night dweller and the sun was "too bright", so he just couldn't do it. I practiced my mommy look and they went out to get the mail. He did have fun though cause Maeve was just being her little self exploring everything. Just after I took the picture she stopped and picked up a stick. Which almost made its way into my home. I again practiced my Mommy look with Maeve and made her put it outside.
- I hand washed all the clothes that needed to be handwashed. Which was actually quite a few. Its been months since I have worn them becuase I just didn't want to do it. But all is well, they are clean. I'll give myself a pat on the back.
- When Maeve is in her bed before she sleeps she says a whole bunch of things. It used to be just gibberish but now they are actual words. I will give you a play by play of what she is saying this evening. I hear a stuffed animal drop. "Oh No.... Alright.... Wait...wait." She then stomps in her crib a bit. "Oh Maou (mouse)... (she then makes a kissy noise).... Oh!.... hehehe....tickatickaticka(tickle)."Its quiet for a bit then, "row row row boapt.... (a bunch of gibberish I dont quite get but I assume she is singing Row, row, row, your boat). Yes having a kid gives you free entertainment all day (and evening) long.
- Maeve crashed our Date this week. We went out to eat at Luigis and she tagged along. Clearly I wasn't too sad about it because its an up for the week. I was getting tired of cooking and it was a nice break. Plus my food was excellent. I ate steak and spaghetti! Yum.
Downs:
-I was not very wise when we went to eat because Maeve wore white to dinner. She also had spaghetti... White Clothes+ toddler+spaghetti= stained clothes. She was quite the sight leaving the restaurant.
- Ari bought a Firebird this weekend (car). Does the categorization of this being a down explain how I feel about it?
- I feel like my hair color has faded quite a bit already. Which it a little sad. But it's alright I guess. Summer is coming and the color will look nice in the sun.



No comments:
Post a Comment