Pages

April 9, 2014

Hump Day!

Hump Day is here! Hump, hump, hump. Then onto the weekend.

Ups:
- It was finally warm enough to go to the park! Well. It was 18 degrees warm haha. It was a bit windy but Maeve still had fun.
- The weather was nice so I used my fancy outside lens. Its a 55-250mm lens. I like it because I can sit from the park bench and still take nice pictures of Maeve. I tried out my sport setting on my camera to take the picture of her throwing the rocks. She likes to throw them quickly, then cover her head because rocks are falling. Strange how that happens.
- General Conference. There are so many good talks and song that were sung. The entire weekend was just very nice.
- I've been feeling like there is a calm before the storm in my life. Now that Ari is done school its onto finding a job and moving on to the next step in life. But we are unsure of where that will lead us. After Conference I feel like that feeling is passing. Jobs? Life? Moving? Its all going to be ok. Conference is great for that.
- This song Help I'm Alive (dubstep Remix). Listen with headphones on and chill.

Downs:
- My Fandom video was kinda thrown together. General Conference interfered with my filming schedule. So I couldn't film when I normally wanted too. But thats ok I guess. Conference was pretty awesome.
- I know, I know. I butchered my daughters hair. When it's not up in something cute it actually bothers me alot. Like in the picture. Her bangs are all weird. But maybe I'm the only one who notices/cares. I just had to rant about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment