Pages

April 2, 2014

Hump Day!

Hump Day! Lets go!

Ups:
-When I went to that Stella and Dot party there was also an Epicure lady there. I bought some Red Pepper Jelly. It has been divine. You take a cracker, put cream cheese on it, then top it off with some red pepper jelly. Repeat as many times as necessary until you morph into a ball of chub on the couch.
- Went to Grandma Takahashi's house for a get together. Its been a year since Grandpa Takahashi passed away. So we visited his grave and visited afterwards.
-Ari and I went to the LCI Dinner Dance. Its a big fundraiser dinner for the choir programs. My mom gave us some tickets so we just had a free dinner and entertainment for the evening. The food was yummy and we did our part and spent some money on a picture of us two. It turned out to be a nice picture of us. Probably because it was professionally done.
- I am slowly saving all links and downloadables to rework my blog. Nothing Drastic. Just update the font and color scheme I think. Make it a little more springy. I have also been begging Ari to take an updated profile picture for me. So far I have not convinced him to do it for me.
- I saved a bunch of money at the grocery store this week. I didn't nesiisarrly do anything different. It just ended up a cheaper trip then normal. So thank you grocery store!
- On Netflix I have been watching a T.v. series called Call the Midwife. I don't think I'll do a Fandom video on it, but it has been very enjoyable. Its a BBC historial drama about London in the 1950's. Its very interesting.

Downs:
- This Sunday there was some crazy freezing rain. It was so hard to scrape the car windows before church.
- I haven't been sleeping well this week. There are probably many reasons why, but thats all you need to know. Its just been a bad sleep week.

1 comment:

  1. i really like your new blog header! also you need to teach me how to have cute buttons for home, about me, and contact. i dont know how to do that :)

    ReplyDelete