Lets talk about the Matte balm first. Just to be clear, I have never tried anything Matte on my lips ever. love the way Matte looks but it just seems hard to figure out. I picked the color Audacious because it was orangy but still was pinky as well. I didn't know if I was brave enough to try a "true" orange yet. The color is like a coral on me. It was a pretty smooth application but the feeling of a Matte lip is something I am going to have to get used too. Plus let me tell you. Exfoliate those lips! Every crack and crease will show if you don't. Overall I really like this color alot. Its very springy.
The second lipstick I bought is the Really Red shade in Matte. It is a super Classy shade. Its a cool Red and its not too Yellowy Red or a Bluey Red (did that description even make sense lol). Its just right for my skin tone. Its not too in your face but still noticeable. I am going on a date night with Ari this Saturday and I am going to try this shade out. I'll have to see how long this will last. But I think if you exfoliate and moisturize your lips before hand, they could last a while.
Overall both Shades I loved. I will have to remember to exfoliate my lips before hand. I will also have to get used to the feel of Matte lips. Its not smooth. But not Chalky either. What are some of your favourite Lip colors? I think this Matte Balm in Audacious will be my go to in the summer/spring.



No comments:
Post a Comment