Just another Maeve face
Ups:- So I tried to get Ari to take a picture of me with my hair all done and he started being weird. (not a surprise) So then I gave him that beautiful face on the right. Now you all know what my "Really?" face looks like.
- Thomas and Janae came to visit. It was a very busy day but a fun one. We played alot of Board games and just hung out.
- You know in Musicals where everyone is all happy and people are dancing in the streets. The birds are singing and everything just is wonderful. Well I had a morning like that this week. Why? I don't really know. But I was very happy that morning.
- I borrowed Monsters Inc from my parents. I was editing my video's one afternoon and so Maeve sat beside me and watched the movie. She actually watched the whole thing, which I was very surprised about. There were some parts that she pulled the blanked over her eyes. Those were the parts that Boo cried or Sully was being a "scary" monster. After the show was done I tried to put Maeve down for a nap and she did not want to sleep. I think when she gets bigger a movie will be her "quiet time".
- We have all our taxes stuff done... yay for being an adult.
- I downloaded a yoga app. Its called Yoga Studio. I am really enjoying it so far. I only do the 15 minute ones though. Sometimes I do even two 15 minute sessions. Making a total of 30 MINUTES! Woah. Look at me go. But in all seriousness its better then what I was doing before. Which was nothing. It's been nice so far.
- I had some nice complements on my Youtube videos. It made me very happy to see that people enjoy what I am doing. I put alot of thought and effort into making them good. So I had a nice self esteem boost.
- I am really enjoying my hair. Its fun to style it different ways and see how it looks. I've just never had color in my hair so its all very exciting for me.
Downs:
- Maeve says No all the time. Like All. The. Time. Her way of saying Yes is "no?". Its a high pitched no phrased like a question. She also decided that hitting her mouth is an appropriate way of expressing her frustration. Oh children.
- We had a mall incident today. It was getting close to Lunch time and I forgot to bring a snack for Maeve. So I decided to just buy a little booster juice for her, then we would go home. I ordered the Juice and we had to wait till it was all blended up. I could tell that Maeve was having some frustrations about not getting some juice "right now". She was pacing back and forth and saying "up" so that she could see her juice. We get our juice and I give it to her. She was so happy at this point. So I tell her that we should go find a bench to sit and drink it. Well she did not want to do that. No, No, NO NOOOOO! She starts to shake her juice and I know that if I don't grab it now she is going to throw it. So I grab it out of her hands and then she has a full blown melt down. Squeaky screams and stomping. The whole bit. So I told her that she can either sit on the bench and have her juice or we can go home. She choose to cry. So I walked through the mall and she had to follow me to the car (of course we were at the farthest point away from the car). So. That was fun. Maeve crying behind me all the way though the mall.



No comments:
Post a Comment