Hump Day again! I'm afraid I don't have much to say this week. It just was kinda one of those weeks that went by fast. So that's just my warning. So…Lets get started.
Ups:
- I'm pretty sure I forgot to show you this T-shirt when I bought it. Its pretty nasty. It says Hipsta Please. It also has that pretty Rad Kitty on it. So I guess thats a plus.
- I received alot of compliments on my Blue Skirt this week and church. Yay for self-esteem boost!
- I went all out this weekend and cleaned out our bedroom. I rearranged our furniture and everything. To be honest I don't get around to cleaning it very often. Ari is always sleeping in it during the day and then I am sleeping there at night. So I have a very short window in which I can clean it. Ari had a day off so I did it all then. I have to say. It is so much cleaner then it has ever been, and it feels good.
-I am currently watching Fairy Tail the Anime. As always, so far so good. However the series has 110 episodes or something so it is going to take a long time. They are still making more episodes to this day. That means it has to be kinda a good anime right? We shall see.
- Ari and I went out to Cardston to go to the Temple. That is always a very nice up the week.
Downs:
- This weekend Ari recieved another beta invite for Elder Scrolls Online. But when he get it he was also able to invite a friend to try for the weekend too. Clearly I was all over that idea. So I start downloading the ESO launcher. However, we found out very quickly that my computer is too old to run ESO :(. I am so very sad about that. I had a feeling it might be too old, but I was not able to play ESO this weekend. Please. If you need me I shall be crying in my room for a minute or two.
- It is way too cold for my liking. Someone turn up the heat and make it summer already.



No comments:
Post a Comment