My fabulous Photographer
Ups:
- OK I know I've said this before but I'll say it again. I really enjoy doing my videos. Everytime I do a new one I think of things that I can improve on and do better next time. I feel like I can measure my success when I tell myself that "this" video is better than the last. As long as I feel like I am improving I know that I am doing just fine. I know I haven't been doing a lot of movies/ T.V. Fandom videos but that is because I am just not watching a lot of those.
I had this discussion with Ari the other day. I was having trouble about what topic I wanted to talk about next. I felt like it SHOULD be a movie or T.v Show because I haven't done one of those in a long time. I was feeling all stressed out about it. Then Ari reminded me that I can do whatever I want. He reminded me that I have total control over what I talk about. I can do or say anything I want and when I do, that becomes a "Bryns Fandom" video. So I stopped stressing about it and talked about what I wanted to talk about this week. Which was another Anime.
- I bought socks and some leggings. They are pretty crazy. I really didn't need them but I just couldn't help myself. I bought it out of stress. It's not my fault.
- I visited my mom this Sunday and Maeve was being her little funny self. Everyday there are new words to learn and things to explore. Everyday is a new adventure when you are 1 and a half.
- Ari wanted to talk me out on a date but we didn't really have anytime to find a babysitter. So we just took her along. I don't know if it really counted as a date but it was still a bunch of fun. Ari bought me a nice blue skirt, a polka dot sweater, and some shirts from MISH. I really didn't need them but Ari insisted. I think he just felt like he needed to spoil me after my crappy week. I was happy about that. I really like the skirt, and the sweater. After we went out to Ihop. Its kinda our go to place when we are out with Maeve. Just because we know that she will eat the scrambled eggs and pancakes. Maeve as usual was a funny girl and it was nice just chatting with Ari about whatever we wanted. Its interesting how when we are on a "date" we have better conversations. I'm not saying that we don't talk but the day to day chatting just gets kinda dull. Whenever we are on a date we end up having better conversations. We talk about our worries and the things that make us happy, rather than the everyday "life" stuff. Its nice.
-I am starting to get back into journaling again. I have a nice App that I use on my ipad and I like it. This blog in a way is a journal though. My hump day posts are for sure. Journaling is very therapeutic for me and I forgot how much I enjoy it.
- We figured out how to stop our computer from "singing". Hallelujah!
Downs:
- I had a really poopy week. Like a seriously pooptastic weekend. I am debating whether or not I want to talk about it. I will, but just understand that this event kinda set up my week for just stress and crappyness.
- Ok fine. I'll talk about my crappy weekend. So the story starts like this. Ari bought a new computer monitor. Its really nice but it has this little thing where it "sings". When the computer goes to sleep it plays this really loud music. I basically is elevator music but on steroids. It is really loud. Like startling loud when it starts up. It occasionally goes off during the day but one of us just runs and wiggles the mouse or presses a button on the keyboard to turn it off. So. This week Ari went to work, but he leaves pretty late. Its usually around 11:30pm when he leaves. Ari goes to work, and Maeve and I are already fast asleep. In the middle of the night I wake up to some really loud bangs. I jump out of bed trying to figure out who it banging around. It sounded like our upstairs neighbours were stomping on their floor. After a few bangs I then hear it... The computer is "singing" in the living room which is just below our neighbours bedroom. Did I mention that the music is REALLY LOUD? Well it is. As soon as I heard it I knew exactly what happened. The elevator music was going on for probably quite some time and Maeve and I didn't hear a thing and to make things worse our poor neighbours were so fed up with it that they started banging on our ceiling to get us to stop it. I should also let you know that it is 5:40am in the morning. I sprint to the Living room unplug the Computer and sprint back to my bed to somehow hide from the situation. I am under my covers in bed shaking from actual shock that this happened. I hear our neighbours upstairs stomping around and then my bedside clock goes out. Which can only mean our power is out. I am thinking, OH NO IT WAS ON SO LONG THAT THEY ACTUALLY TURNED OFF OUR POWER TO TRY AND GET IT TO SHUT UP. Then I hear a knock on our door. By this point I am just terrified to open the door, but I gather whatever courage I had left in me and open the door. (It wasn't courage it was more out of fear that they would call the cops on us... yes... the music is that loud) I open the door and this is how the conversation basically goes:
N: I don't mean to be the nag but it is too early to be playing music this loud in the morning, I thought it was a car outside our house.
Me: I am so sorr-
N: I got home late.... (talk talk talk)..... Its way to loud......(talk talk)....
Me: I am so sorry I didn't even know it was on.
N:.....Really?.... (looks and me like I am deaf)
Me: Its our computer. Sometimes it turns on by itself.... (apology apology) ..... Is this the first time or has it done this before?..... I am so sorry I didn't even know it was on
N: I just wanted it to stop.... (talk talk)... goodnight.
Me: Sorry!
*I should note that bless her heart she was so kind about it. I could tell that she was annoyed but she really kept her cool. She honestly could have blown up in my face judging from the stomps coming from upstairs but I am glad she didn't. I will be forever grateful about that. *
After our talk I run to my room and have a full blown meltdown. I cannot begin to describe how terrible I felt about the situation. Half of me just felt terrible, half of me was so embarrassed that I didn't even hear it playing. When it was a more appropriate time of morning, Ari and I went and apologized again and explained the situation in full. So that was my crappy weekend. One day it will be just a memory. But the wound is still fresh. So bring this situation up with caution in the future.
- You know how when you are almost asleep in bed and you think of all your regrets and embarrassing things all the sudden? Ya this is going to be added to that list.






The infamous singing computer. Did you guys get that figured out? I hope that doesn't continue to be a problem for you.
ReplyDeleteOn the bright side, I love your new clothes! :) Ari is right, you should do your videos about anything you want!