Pages

February 12, 2014

Hump Day!

Hump day is upon us! Hail the day of the Hump!
This picture is probably one of my favorites. Maeve is "sleeping". Snoring noises included. 

Ups:
- I went to the library and finally got 2 Manga books I have been wanting. They are both Black Butler. Its so nice when you get the books you've been waiting for.
- Ari came to Church with us. Im not saying he is inactive or anything but usually he is falling asleep during church because of his work schedule. This week it worked out that he didn't work on the weekend so he could get onto a day schedule. That was nice having an awake husband.
- I made some yummy Alfredo. I like when I try new recipes out and they turn out great.  This was the recipe I used. It wasn't very hard and it turned out quite delicious.
- I have been watching an Anime called Kamisama Kiss. Its pretty great so far, I defiantly will put it on the To-Do Video list. However first I need to do Fullmetal Alchemist.
- I finally found a song I have been searching for. I heard it during the League of Legends World Championships, and I could not find it. Finally I found a youtube page that has all the League of Legends music on it. It was there that I found this song.
Here it is

When I hear it, a small rave goes on in my head.
- My aunt put up this post on Facebook and it made me laugh.

Its so true! What are stormy grey eyes? Also when did White blonde hair become attractive? Or silvery grey hair? I feel like I have been reading/watching/ playing alot of games of people/character that have silvery grey hair. Same goes for stormy grey eyes. Who decided that was cool?

Downs:
- It is taking me alot longer than expected to play Dragon Age. I have a problem when it comes to RPG games. I have to do every quest and help everyone, because if I don't I feel like I am not getting the full experience. I told myself I would finish the game by February and I am not even halfway done. I have the video's I want to do all scheduled out and because I am not done this game it messes up my schedule. I'll just have to figure something out for my next video.
- I made alot of good food this week. That was not bad, but I made too much almost every meal this week. I expected Ari to eat them but they just all built up and my food was full of leftovers. I ended up throwing alot of it out. That always bugs me.

1 comment:

  1. haha! thanks for including my post on your blog- i truly feel honored! hehe. i really dont' get the silver-hair either. yeesh. PS...P wont eat leftovers, and i usually throw mine out too. hate that!

    ReplyDelete