Its Wednesday! The hump of the week. Here are my Ups and Downs of my week.
Ups:
- I had a really good dream this week. Too bad I have no idea what it was about. I just remember waking up in a good mood because my dream was so awesome. It was probably me flying or me in a really sweet video game. But who knows.
- To say that my new obsession with Ouran High School Host Club is a little excessive is an understatement. Last night I found a video of Bloopers that the English dub Anime actors did. The Anime is a Comedy so hearing them mess up was even more entertaining then the actual video. It was really funny to see J. Michael Tatum (the voice actor for Kyoya) mess up. He also does the voice overs for Sebastian Michaelis on Black Butler. His voice is very proper and put together so him messing up was really funny. Another funny one is when Mori-Sempai messes up. He seriously maybe has one line an episode and he messes up on the one liner. Or just says something totally different. It great.
- Maeve is a funny little girl. She is a very good hider, and likes to cover her eyes and "hide" from mommy. She likes to pretend to sleep on the floor and even snores to show that she is sleeping. Its more like "Shew.. Shew...Shew...". She is also getting into a squealing stage. Its very high pitched and loud. Its cute, but not first thing in the morning.
- I bought a dress for $5. Oh yeah.... I am going to try to take a picture of it perhaps next week. Its more like a tunic/shirt dress, but its cute. And for $5 I can't complain.
- I also bought some Christmas lights for the background of my Fandom videos. They're gold and pretty and look very nice on camera. I was trying to demonstrate that with my hand. It looks all magical like.
Downs:
- Our vehicle has some troubles this week. It was leaking an unknown fluid so we took it in to get checked. It turns out it was some tubing that had cracked and had to be replaced. The parts themselves were not expensive but the labor was. So it was an unexpected expense. But oh well things happen.
- Our car was out of commission the day I needed it most. So when we finally got it back I had to hurry and get everything done before all the stores closed. It was 15% Tuesday and I didn't get everything that I wanted because I went shopping so late. Oh well.



No comments:
Post a Comment