Pages

January 29, 2014

Hump Day!

I seriously should start calling my blog The Hump Day Blog... Its the only posts I have done lately. But  I have been keeping to a regular posting schedule so I guess its not too bad.





Ups:
-I did my visiting teaching this week. Oh yeah!
- I have been really wanting some Biscuits this week but felt like I didn't have a real reason to make them. I had good intentions of making them with soup or something fun. But that didn't happen. Finally I just decided that I was going to make some just for myself. They were very delicious.
- My sister-in-law Vivian is having a baby! As of now she is in the hospital. So I will share more probably next hump day post when there is actually something to share.
- I did two Fandom video's this week. It just seemed a little silly to put two books into one video review. The third book in the series is coming out sometime this year so I figured when it came out I would do another review on the last book in the series.

Downs:
- My house is dirty. Someone come clean it for me. (well not really I am just feeling lazy) I especially need to vacuums my floors. However I need to go buy another filter for it. So they have been dirty for a while.
- Im afraid I am out of creativity juices recently. I am wanting to do a fun Valentines day/love theme for my next Fandom Video but I just can't think of anything. I know its a while away still, but the sooner I get some ideas the sooner I can start working on them. So if anyone has any ideas... Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment