Pages

January 22, 2014

Hump Day!

First of all. Has it been a week already? I feel like I did a hump day post yesterday. Time has just flown by this week.


Ups:
- Ari and I went to Calgary for a Doctors appointment. It was just a checkup. We switched over from the university clinic to the fancy downtown one though so we were there alot longer than we thought we would. We spent about an hour and a half in an "informational session" about Kidney Disease. Both Ari and I thought it was a little bit dull though. Ari has had his Kidney problems for about 5 years now, so all the information on his diet restrictions was nothing new. The visits from the social workers asking if he is "coping" was a little bit overboard only because he has lived with this for a long time now. I can see if he was just diagnosed it would be extremely helpful. But to us it was all nothing new. After the appointment though we went out to eat at Red Lobsters and walked around the mall for a bit. It was a nice day trip without Maeve.
- My song of the week has been a cover by Pentatonix of a Daft Punk medley. Maeve has taken a liking to it as well.
- I finished reading an excellent book series. However I still have to wait for the third book to come out.  So I guess that kinda stinks. But I am doing a book review on it so it will all be ok.
- The picture of me is from last week when Ari and I went on a date and I looked good. So clearly a picture was needed. Your welcome internet.

Downs:
- I think it is time for a haircut. I always have the debate though wether I should just give it a little trim or cut it just below my shoulders. I like my hair long I think so its just the decision on how much I want to cut off. Not a huge down of the week. But just something I have been pondering about.
- With the Christmas money I received I went ahead and bought a external Microphone for my Camera. However, I was not very smart because when I got it I realized that my camera does not have a headphone jack to connect the microphone to. So basically it means I need to buy a new camera body or return the microphone and have in-store credit for another one. *sigh* It has just been a little bit of a hassle only because it was something that I should have looked up before I ordered it. Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment