Pages

January 15, 2014

Hump Day!

Its a Hump Day! Im afraid I don't have any pictures for you. But I do have a Link to my Newest video instead.



Ups:
- Just like my absence of pictures I feel like nothing has happened this week. Its just been alot of relaxing and lounging around. One morning got to sleep in till 10:30 cause Ari spent the morning watching Maeve. That I have to say was pretty awesome.
- Ari used up some of his GST money to buy a new computer monitor. I must say it is a very pretty monitor and it makes all my games look so pretty.
- Yesterday evening Ari was playing Battlefield 4. I was sitting watching him play, and there was kid talking with his headset on. In his little 14 year old nasaly voice I hear "Ya... Ok mom... Ya I will in a minute... Hang on a minute.... let me finish this... Let me finish it!". Ari and I had a good laugh about that. It reminded us that there are probably alot of younger kids playing along him.
- Everyday Maeve is talking more and more. Its still alot of babbling, but occasionally there will be an actual word in there.
- I wish I could know what goes on in Maeves little head. This week she has been funny for talking in her crib before bed. She sometimes hums to herself. Occasionally I will hear her giggling. Oh to be a 1 year old again.

Downs:
- Ari decided again that he is going to grow out his hair. Boo! He tried to do it a while ago but once it got to that ugly stage he caved and cut it off. Hopefully he will do the same thing this time...As you can see I am SUCH a supportive wife ;)
- It's annoying having a reliable husband. He always get called into work. Yes the hours are nice, but spending time with me is always a better option. (I am just complaining here) He worked a few 12 hours shifts instead of the regular 8.
- I watched a romance anime and they didn't even end it! I spent all my time waiting for the girl to choose one of the guys and she never actually decides. Lame. Thats the point of a romance. 2 people end up together. Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment