This clearly is how you drink you sparkling apple juice
Sick and Sleepy Maeve
This glamor shot is brought to you by my awesome New Camera Lens
Ups:
-The New Year is here! These pictures are from our New Years Eve. Ari and I clearly were a Hoot. We did have some fancy sparkling apple juice to make our evening even more fancy. We missed the countdown to the New Year because we were watching an Anime. But thats ok I enjoyed my evening staying up late with Ari.
- Ari and I played some Zombicide together. Just us two. Because we are just THAT cool.
- So recently I have been playing Neverwinter Nights 2. I remember playing it when I was probably 14 maybe 15. I remember it was the COOOLEST GAME EVER! But playing it now im just like..."wow... I was excited about this?" Lets just say computer graphics have come along way since 2006. But it has been a fun Blast to the Past.
- I am finding the more I do my Fandom videos happier I am. It really is a positive creative outlet for me. I realized that this week as I was planning on what to talk about in my next video. I realized that I haven't really been watching/reading/playing anything "nerdy" so I just figured I could talk about whatever I wanted to this week. I just dawned on me that I have 100% control over what content and what format my videos take. I just have to be ok what anyone and everyone can see it. Sometimes I think that I should be spending less time watching Tv, movies, anime etc. But then I realize that I actually enjoy the filming and editing part more than the actual "researching" (aka watching Tv, movies, anime etc). So basically I am really glad I decided to do this, and I think I am going to continue as long as it makes me happy.
- Maeve got her Immunizations finally. I wrote about how we missed them previously. But its all good now. They even gave her a flu shot while we were there. How nice.
- Maeve's new catch phrase is "I did it!" and "I toot!". We are just such a classy family i guess.
Downs:
- I eventually want to make my own logo and banner for my Youtube, Facebook, and Blog. However, that is alot easier said than done. I have no idea where to start with the actual making of a logo. I will admit I am a Google Student. It has taught me everything I know in regards to doing all this bloggy stuff. But I mean theres alot of stuff that has to go into making a logo. Its a little intimidating. *sigh* Eventually I will do it, its just going to take me a while.
- Maeve had a very unhappy week. First she had a fever. That lasted a few days and she was not very happy about that. She would just lie down and fall asleep everywhere. Mostly on my lap. Once she even fell asleep on the floor while I was playing the piano. I just turned around and there she was with a blanket over her face fast asleep. She was just a floppy, sweaty, sleepy little girl. After she got over her fever she got a runny nose. Then because she was rubbing her nose and face so much, she got an eye infection. That again lasted for a few days. She was just not a happy little girl this week.



No comments:
Post a Comment