Here are the ups and downs of my week.
Look at those beautiful eyes
Thanks random man!
Ups:- I made my first batch of Christmas cookies! They were double chocolate chip with Reeses pieces in them. They were delicious. My next batch is going to be Sugar Cookies.
-It was a cooking week this week. We didn't get out much this week unfortunately so I just spent most my time making delicious food. I made this new Loaded Baked Potato Casserole (see delicious picture for proof). I also made Classy Chicken, Omelettes, Meat loaf, and Waffles with homemade syrup. I even put on my fancy apron. I was definitely a Holly Homemaker this week.
-Someone was so nice and plowed our alleyway. (It was after I missed Maeves appointment though... of course) But it was so nice of them. It was just some guy in a little bobcat and he went around an plowed the cul de sac across the street too. It was so nice.
- Our stake does a Stake Music Festival every year around Christmas time. I am part of a little singing group that is going to be representing our ward. Its a very beautiful song and Im looking forward to preforming it. It sounds quite lovely.
- Speaking of music. I love having christmas music playing in the house. It just makes things more magical.
- Our ward Christmas party was lots of fun. We skipped out on Santa because I'm pretty sure it would have just freaked Maeve out. Plus it was past Maeves bed time anyways. I was a little sad though because Ari couldn't make it. So I went solo but still had fun.
- Maeve hasn't been napping all week long (I blame the weather and us just not getting out of the house very much). Normaly that would be a bad thing. But just this morning Maeve finally took a nap! I was starting to get worried, because I need some alone time you know? All is well though. She took a nap. However I am pretty sure she is getting a cold. She was kinda sniffly before she went down... that could be the reason she is sleeping...
Downs:
- So Maeve had her immunizations scheduled for Tuesday at 11:30 am. It was snowing so I knew we would have to leave a little early just to be safe. So we get all bundled up, get in the car, and turn the corner out of our alley way. Right in front of the exit onto the street there was a moving truck. Like a big semi moving truck blocking the entire alleyway. Alright, thats ok I'll just go out the other side of the alley. We maneuverer our car around avoiding all the drifts and again, right around the corner there is a truck and trailer in the middle of the alley way. If it wasn't so drifty I would have just drove around him. So I just sat there for a while trying to figure out what to do. There was no one in the truck so I figured maybe he got stuck? But I mean it was a pretty bug truck. He could have easily drove through. I waited for a while then just thought maybe we'll just wait at home for a bit till the truck or the moving van leaves. But they never left. It was well past 1:00 before they moved. So. It was just really rude of everyone to block me in so I had to miss Maeves immunizations. I mean, doesn't everyone know that I have places to go? That I have a toddler in my vehicle that is grumpy? I mean, come on world. Get outta my face. I have places to be.
- I forgot about a redbox movie and racked up a charge on it. Woopsy.



No comments:
Post a Comment