Pages

December 19, 2013

Hump Day!

Hello Everyone! I have had a terrible case of Strep throat (and still do) so that is my excuse for not blogging very much. Here are the ups and downs of the past week.


Its hard to get a picture of Maeve standing still

Ups:
- The Tree is up! Its almost too late now, but oh well. I love our tree and so does Maeve. She has some little ornaments that are on the bottom of the tree. She likes to take them off and hide them around the house. But thats alright, they are plastic and just fun little ones just for her.
- Ari has told me that he kinda wants to make a World of Tanks video kinda like I do my Fandom videos. For those who may not know its is an online game where you drive tanks and blow other tanks up with your team. Ari's really into it. I am really excited because I told him I would love to have him featured on my channel! I don't play it but other people might enjoy watching him talk about it. So I hope that eventually happens in the future.
- Speaking of Ari, he took me on a very lovely date a few days ago. We went shopping, ate yummy food, AND went to see The Hobbit at the Cineplex. It was quite the evening. The movie was excellent, but I think I was more excited about that fact that Ari bought me some Jeans. Oh Yeah! Ari's work gave all the employees their bonus in a Mall gift card. So we used that. They were basically free jeans. Who doesn't love that.
- Ari had a work party and he came home with so much food. Well, more like chocolate and cheese. I have so much I really don't know what to do with it. ( the cheese that is, I am very happy with the Chocolate) Its all fancy Cheese though that I am not sure how I am going to use it. So all week I have been looking up recipes to use them up. In the end though, I probably am going to end up gifting most of it away.
- We filmed a video for Morley and Kiera's wedding together as a family. I think its going be pretty good as you can see from the Screenshot.

Downs:
- I had some more technical difficulties on my video this week. It was even a good one because I filmed with Kathryn. But it was so blurry that I couldn't even edit it within imovie to make it work. So... that was sad. I am not sure if I'll put one up now just because things are getting so busy. I had scheduled it all out so that I would have time to put it all together and edit it before the holidays. But now I think its just a little too late. However I do have a bloopers video that I am going to put up after Christmas and before the new year. That one should be good.
- My poor throat! I knew I had it as soon as I swallowed and got a fever. But just to be sure I went to the doctor and have had to wait for them to confirm that it actually is Strep. That took a few days. But I am glad to say that tomorrow I can go pick up my antibiotics! I am very excited to start feeling better so I can finish some last minute christmas things.

No comments:

Post a Comment