Pages

November 20, 2013

Hump Day!

Its another Hump Day! Its time for my Ups and Downs of the week.
The start of the beard

Ups:
-  We went out to Ihop for dinner this week. There was no special occasion. Ari just wanted some Ihop pancakes. So that was a lovely outing that we did.
- I found out for sure that Ari and I are going to Mary and Joseph for the Nativity. We are going to be Mary and Joseph for Christmas Eve night. I think it will be lots of fun. I just hope that it won't be super cold. I remember last year it was very cold, and I almost didn't make it though the 15 minute show. But then again, I also had a 6 month old baby. This year Maeve can be entertained and have fun while Ari and I preform our Oscar winning performance. Ha ha... I'm so funny.
- Our primary presentation went well. Ari said he could hear the kids singing and he could hear me playing as well. I was worried that I would play too loud because our primary is small. But they sung nice and loud. It was very nice.
- I made some Sugar cookies in preparation for the Christmas season. I like to tell myself that, but really I just wanted some cookies so I made some. However I found out after I made them that I didn't have any butter or margarine to make icing with. So they are in the freezer waiting for some icing.

Downs:
- I got sick, then I got everyone else sick. I was very sick though the day that I was supposed to put up my fandom video. So I had to put up the video a day later then usual. But stuff like that happens right? You get sick the day you don't want to, you get a zit the one day everyone is going to see you.
- Ari told me he is going to grow out a beard. A real Joseph beard. I'm pretty sure its just going to be really gross. He's convinced that he can make it through the "awkaward" phase. But I am pretty sure he won't make it. No. Let me rephrase that. I don't want him to make it. A non scruffy Ari is the way to go.
- This is a down that really should be an up. For our ward Christmas party I am part of a group that is going to sing. Its a harder song and I already missed a practice because I was sick. So I am a little worried about how its all going to work. But this week there is another practice, so I think i'll feel better after a practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment