Pages

November 13, 2013

Hump Day!

Er Mer Gersh. I almost forgot to post today. I have my alarm set to write my post on Tuesday nights. But alas, I went to bed early last night and didn't have the chance to write it yesterday. So this morning I had to wait until Maeve went to bed and had to scramble and think of my ups and downs this week. So here you go guys. My ups and downs of the week.

(I have no picture to show you guys. Shame on me I know. Im just not on top of things this week)

Ups:
- I have been playing Dragon Age II. I am hoping to do a video about it some day. However I actually have to somewhat finish the game in order to talk about it. Its a pretty good Role Playing Game meaning that the decisions I make directly effect the way other characters interact with me and how the storyline progresses. Therefore it kinda stresses me out a bit because I want to be able to do all the quests and get everything "right". But sometimes if I say the wrong thing I may lose Reputation points with companions or I might gain some with other companions. So woe is me. I guess I just have to play Dragon Age II some more ;)
-Ari "cooked" last night. He ordered some pizza. It was pretty good cooking.
- This is kinda an up and down. Maeve is getting so big. We went to our library play group thing and she just seemed like such a big girl all the sudden. She was sitting there clapping her hands smiling, and then she just looks over at me and gives me her cheesy smile then wiggles on her bottom. She just is so much more active and wanting to show me things and everyday she understands more and more. This week I told Maeve its time to take a bath and she runs over to the bathroom and looks into the tub and points. Its wonderful, but she is just not a little baby anymore. Its just going by so fast.
- I went out to Medicine Hat this weekend. I needed to film Morley and Kiera for a wedding thing I am doing for the family dinner. Its a secret. But I think I'll put it up on the Blog after I have it all done and figured out. It should be fun and exciting. The trip itself though was alot of fun and I think Maeve had fun too.
- I put on our Heater Blanket on our Bed. It was so nice this weekend to have it.
- Our Primary Presentation is this coming weekend. I am a little nervous about it just because I am the pianist, but the practices have been going pretty smooth. Well smooth is a loose term. We are talking about kids here. But every practice I have felt the spirit reassuring me that things will all be lovely and I even have a little tear every time the Primary sings We'll Bring the World his Truth. So thats always and up.
- Thomas and Janae were down for Remembrance Day. So we hung out. We actually made a snowman but his body wasn't very stable and he fell over. We gave him a pretty sweet mohawk though (His hair was some really long pine needles). I should have maybe got a picture but I was occupied watching over Maeve. After we played some bored games and stuff. You know, just hung out. It was good.

Downs:
- Maeve and I went to go and get the mail this morning. Our mailbox situation is very strange though. Our upstairs neighbours have a separate mailbox that is maybe 6 houses down (along with mostly everyone on the street I am assuming) .We live kinda on a street that goes around in a circle and ours is at the very opposite end of the circle from where we are. Its strange, you'd think because we live in the same house our mailboxes would be in the same place. But they aren't. So Maeve and I took the walk to get the mail. It normally is not that bad seeing that Maeve is walking now, but it was cold and windy today. I'm pretty sure if I wasn't holding her hand she would have flew away. So I ended up carrying her. But as soon as I put her down, she felt like it was very important to run through some mud (doing what kids do best). I then had to carry home a muddy, sniffly Maeve. It was quite an adventure.
- Ari is getting anxious waiting for the RCMP to get back to him. He is waiting to see if he passed the Polygraph test so he has been Ho Humming about emailing them and asking. I have been telling him to wait, but I am still just as anxious. So I am starting to get a little stressed about that. It has been a month after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment