Pages

November 6, 2013

Hump Day!

Hump day means ups and downs of the week! So here they are. 


Ups:
- My Halloween post us one of the main things we did this weekend.
- We ate a bunch of Maeve's Candy. By we I mean I ate most of it. It was yummy but I think I need to slow down on the Candy.
- Ari and I rented Sharknado last night. It was.... wow... I don't even know what to say about it. First of all its a show about a Shark infested tornado. It was so bad. Like very low budget bad. At one point theres a guy who chainsaws a shark in half. It so bad to the point where it was entertaining. We definitely had an entertaining evening.
- Maeve and I went to a play group at the library this week. It was actually pretty fun. I wasn't sure what to expect but we just sung songs, bounced around, and then they read a little story.  I think we will continue going.
- I put up a new Fandom video this week. Thats always fun.


Downs:
- Ari has been working alot of shifts this week. So I haven't seen him pretty much all weekend. So sad.
- So daylight savings ended this week. Our family didn't get the memo though. We showed up for Church an hour early. Oops. So we kinda had 4 hours of church.
- Guys. I have a huge zit. Gross I know, but if I saw you in person you'd notice it anyways. I don't get acne every often but when I do its always a big gross one. So thats defiantly a down of the week.

1 comment:

  1. How have I not been on this blog before? I feel so very ashamed. Please forgive me! Especially since Ari is working so much you are probably feeling like a single mother.

    Maeve is getting so big! I'm sad that my kids won't be able to see her in Dec. :(

    ReplyDelete