I just want to tell you guys how proud I am.
I still remember the day I decided I was going to start a blog. I felt like all my friends were doing it so I thought "why not?". Its amazing to think what was going through my mind at the time. I went into the whole blogging/internet world not expecting to succeed but just thinking it would be "kinda fun". So I started. But of course when I started I really had no idea what I would write about. My life I guess.... although I still don't think its all to interesting to read about. So I posted ever so often about life in general. At first it seemed more like a chore. I got myself into a bloggers block, so I stopped for a while. Then I got to a point where I just had to decide What to do about Blogging I decided that I would just go and do it, and here I am now.
I am not professing to be Super woman or anything but I am so proud of myself for learning all things internet/blogger/video editing related. I really started with a very limited knowledge of how to do anything on the internet. When I started doing this blog I absolutely had no idea that I would come to enjoy it this much. Of course there have been ups and downs with bloggings. There are also ups and downs with my youtube video's too. I am just very happy that I started on all these adventures and just TRIED to do it.
Of course it does take alot of time. I do have problems and issues that come up. I do feel sometimes there are things that aren't my best work. But I think I have a better understanding of who I am and what I like. So in the end. Its a great thing I started this. Its just been a great journey of self discovery. (Thats right I just said Journey, and not in the Don't Stop Believing kinda way)
Just the other day I was showing Ari my new blog layout and he told me how happy he was that I am doing this. He confessed that he would have no idea how to do the things that I have done. I have to admit, that gave me a huge boost in my confidence to do even better things to my blog and YouTube page.
So I guess what I will say to everyone out there. If you have something that you have always wanted to do...Just Do It! I know it is scary, I know it will maybe be hard and difficult at times. But thats what happens when you try new things and LEARN. You'll probably feel insecure at whatever you plan to do. You'll maybe worry about what other people may think. Well you know what, people will see that you are trying your best and you are learning and if you keep doing that you like/want to do things will work out. Thats how I have felt about blogging and making YouTube videos. I find them fun and enjoyable and even though not very many people read/follow, its fun to do. Like I said, I am doing this for me. I am just making an open invitation for anyone to follow along if they would like.




No comments:
Post a Comment