So I know this post is going to be a little lame but which Bryn's Hill do you like better? I really like the watercolor colors themselves on the bottom. But I like the simplicity of the top one. I would also co-ordinate the fonts a bit better. I worked hard all last night over it, and I am still not sure which one I really like. Maybe I'll keep both and switch them up when I get bored. I don't really know. Ari is asleep so I can't ask him at the moment. So... What do you think?
(I think I will somehow use the watercolor circle at the bottom. I am just not sure how)




they both look good! how do you make the buttons across the top pretty? did you follow a tutorial. if so can you share the link? :) and i think i like the more simple one with the leaf better
ReplyDeleteIt took me a while. I just found a stock photo I liked and photoshopped it to the right size. This is the link I mostly followed
Deletehttp://thirdgrade-firststate.blogspot.ca/2012/08/blog-tutorial-4-customizing-your-tabs.html
I find the bottom one very fall-ish and fun. It would be cool to change the header with the seasons.
ReplyDelete