Pages

October 16, 2013

Hump Day!

Its a Wednesday, So its up and over the hill we go. These are my ups and downs of the week. 







Ups:
-Emma and I did a mimi photo shoot together. We invited Kathryn to come too but she had "cooler" things to do ;). We went to the Riverbottom because the tree's down there were so pretty. I really wanted to do them this week because the leaves only last a week or so then they are gone. I used my fancy new camera and I am so happy with the photo's we got. I really wanted to get a few to put up on the blog and I think I got some good ones. Maeve and my Mom came along as well and we just had a nice little stroll and mini photo shoot.
- I got my hair trimmed. I am a twice a year haircut kind of gal. So this was my second cut for the year. Its maybe a little sad, but my hair is just so long that I don't really feel like it needs to be restyled too often. So right now my hair is looking fabulous, but I don't know if it will be as fabulous tomorrow. Theres always that adjustment period after you get your hair cut. Its like, "How am I supposed to style my hair now?".  Hair Dressers just work magic thats all. 
- I am stuffed with Turkey, Yams, Stuffing, Potatoes, Gravy and all that good stuff. It was a yummy Thanksgiving weekend.
- Like I said last week, I am not going to post my Fandom video's every week. It will be every two weeks. This week was nice to have a break because I was able to focus on other things. I was able to work on my Blog layout, get some pictures taken, hang out with Maeve and Ari. Its been good. But now I am looking forward to doing my next video this week. 

Downs:
- Maeve now says the words, Up, Da (dad), Yesh? (yes), Mam (mom), and Parseltounge. No seriously. She has always hissed/whispered but this week it has been very funny. She has been hissing non-stop. She does it like its real words and that I should be understanding what she is saying. I am afraid I am a muggle. I do not understand Maeve's hissing. But its been kinda funny. 
- A few weeks ago we had planned to go up to Edmonton and visit my Brother and Sister in law there for Thanksgiving. It didn't really work out with Ari's work schedule so we stayed here. It was yummy and stuff here but it would have been fun going up to Edmonton. We haven't been up there for about 3 years now. Eventually we will make it there to visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment