Maeve was my lovely model to test the lighting for my video
Apparently she was done eating that cookie
Ups:
- I made my new fandom video. It is a book review/praise. Its my first ever book one so I wasn't 100% sure how to go about making it. As usual there are things that I probably will do different next time, but overall I was happy with it.
-I have been working on my Halloween costume. Can you guess what I am going to be? Its not very original but it was the only way I was going to get Ari to dress up with me. I still need to sew a bit of Maeve's costume together but it's going to be super cute. Its been actually very nice to have my sewing machine out. I haven't used it in a long time.
- I am very pleased with the way my mittens are turning out. I think I am mostly proud of the fact that I made them from scratch. Well Kinda. This is the tutorial I followed.
-Oh my goodness guys. I have discovered the awesomeness of Attack on Titian. I will definitely make a video about it but it was so intense and awesome! Its mind blowing awesome. Its defiantly a Teen/14A rating though, just to be warned. Its a quite a dark story line but its super intense. Its all about Titians eating Humans. Om Nom Nom Nom! Yummy!
- I may be getting a green screen soon. That will be a fun adventure using it.
- The day has come. Maeve is walking now. Just today we went to the mall and she walked almost the entire time. I'm so proud. She's growing up so fast. *sniff sniff*
Downs:
- Its been so busy this week/weekend. I have been going non stop it feels like. I am hosting a Stella and Dot Party this Saturday so I am just busy getting everything ready and put together. Its just been an abnormally busy week.
- All weekend there were roofers working on our roof then right after that there were siding people fixing our siding. So all weekend there was alot of noise going on in our home. Near the end I was getting kind of sick of it. I like having the windows open but I couldn't really have them open when the siders were there. It would have been kinda weird. I just like the nice light that we have in our house and felt like I was confined to the basement all weekend. But they are gone so Yay!
- I have no food in the house. I have been so busy that I didn't really make dinner all weekend. So now I have to go grocery shopping. This is certainly a down of the week.
-I've never worked with Fake fur before. Let me tell you now. It makes a big furry mess.



No comments:
Post a Comment