Like a hill there are ups and downs. Here are my ups and downs of the week.
We styled Ari
Ups:
-This weekend Daley and Desirée came down to visit. I hosted a Stella and Dot party and I think it was a success. But now there's so much Jewellery that I want. Its all just so pretty and it was alot of fun to try them all on.
- Just before I put Maeve down in her crib she does a funny little thing. I showed her how to do eskimo kiss and now before she goes to bed she likes to give me some. Its so cute. But its not just one, its about a minutes worth of them. It starts out all nice, then my face turns into a place where she can mush her face. It starts on my nose, then to my mouth, then her eyes close and she proceeds to my cheeks. I'm pretty sure she just likes the feel of it. I once tried to pull away and put her down but that wasn't going to happen. She opened her eyes, put her two little hands on either side of my face and pulled me in for some more eskimo kisses. I didn't protest after that. I think it is so nice that she does that. Its a special little time that I get to share with Maeve and I love it. Even when she has a boogery nose and it gets all over my face.
- Its been about 2 months since I have taken a bath. The other day everything was all clean and I had nothing to do. Ari was the one who suggested that I go take a nice long bath. He even brought me some candles so that I could have a lovely bath. I also used one of my bath bombs from last Christmas. I have to admit, it was quite a lovely bath. I need to have those more often.
- It snowed! This is an up for now only because the first snowfall is always kinda fun. The change in season is kinda exciting. But I am really hoping that it is going to be gone by Halloween.
- My song of the week has been this one. Its Minstrels Prayer by Cartel. Its always been a favourite of mine but I was looking through some old Cd's and this song was on it. Man its a good song.
Downs:
-I was reminded through Facebook that there are 55 more days till Christmas. This is a good thing, but also a bad because that means I need to start thinking about gift shopping soon. Yuck. Tis the season.
- I think I discussed this on a previous hump day post. I have a wart on my foot. It has been so stubborn and I feel like it's not going away. But I am sad to say that I now have 3 warts. Super gross I know. I just have to go and show those warts who's boss. They just wont go away. Grrrr.



No comments:
Post a Comment