Its a Hump Day! Here are my ups and Downs.
Ari "watching" conference
Working on my editing skills
- General Conference was this weekend and it was lovely. I heard what I needed to hear and more. I really liked Elder Dallin H. Oaks talk on Sunday morning, as well as Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf talk on Saturday Morning. All the talks were great but those once spoke to me personally. Its so nice listening to the prophets speak. That was/ is always a great up of the week.
- We went out to Cardston to watch General Conference. It was fun seeing everyone and just being bums watching conference. Conference at the Patersons mostly consists of listening and sleeping. At the same time ;) Mostly sleeping though. I was a good girl though and listened to them all! They were just good talks.
- Ari and I are on the spiritual high to do better in life. So heres to doing better at life!
- My mommy senses are tingling. I think this week Maeve will start to walk on her own. She is 16 months and doesn't even walk by herself yet. She has the capability and occasionally we will catch her walking from the table to a chair or something. As soon as we look at her though she sits right down. Maeve is just a little weeny and always wants to walk holding mommy or daddy's hand. But this week whenever we have gone out she has wanted to walk rather then sit in a cart or stroller. (Usually she just likes to sit) So I am predicting that this will be the week of walking.
Downs:
- I think I am going to post my Bryns Fandoms Videos every two weeks. I have found that I can do the videos every week but its a little bit rushed. I also feel like I need to spend a little more time on family rather than my videos. In order for me to get my videos up every week, I have to spend all my free time in the evenings on my videos. Its ok when Ari is doing night shift, but if he isn't I feel like I am neglecting him. Its just a process of finding a good balance, and I am hoping that every two weeks will give me that. :)
- Is it really October all ready? This last month has gone by too fast.
- I am spending too much money. Its just been an expensive month. Life happens you know and there are unforseen expenses to pay for. But you just have to pay for things. How lame.





No comments:
Post a Comment